Caring for the world, one person at a time… inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science – bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. We have more than 260 operating companies in more than 60 countries employing approximately 140,000 people.
Janssen Vaccines, one of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, is a global biopharmaceutical company dedicated to bringing meaningful innovation to global health. We do this by discovering, developing, manufacturing and marketing products that combat major threats to the health of people worldwide. The Bern site, with its approx. 600 people of over 25 nationalities, acts as a center of expertise for development and manufacturing of innovative cell based viral- and bacterial vaccines and bacterial based therapeutic products.
The aim of the position is to support the CAR-T R&D project to support a routine GMP manufacturing process with focus on Downstream process steps
- Supporting routine GMP manufacturing with trouble shooting activities
- Managing Quality Issues, Root Cause Analysis and Investigation
- Data verification
- Data trending
- Initiating and implementing Change Controls
- Support Compliance team with SOP, WIs, Job aids harmonization initiatives across the site
Who we are looking for:
- Master or Bachelor degree in Bio-Engineering / Biotechnology / Biology / Biochemistry
- Experience in GMP compliant biotechnological manufacturing or development
- Experience in Downstream process steps such as clarifications, chromatography, UF/TF
- Excellent problem solving and analytical capabilities
- Knowledge in Python and Statistic is a plus
- Teamplayer with excellent interpersonal communication
- Capacity to communicate fluently in English, German is a major plus
This job based in Bern, Switzerland will initially be limited to approx. 12 months. If you are interested in working with a global leading pharmaceutical company in a dynamic, progressive, and collaborative environment, then send us your application today. Or give us a call if you have any questions!
Bitte verweise bei der Bewerbung auf jobsfurmich.ch – Vielen Dank für deine Unterstützung!
Weitere interessante Stellenangebote findest du unter jobsfurmich.ch/jobs.
Dein nächster Job wartet auf dich!