Anstellung: Try & Hire
Caring for the world, one person at a time… inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science – bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
The person in this position will be accountable/ responsible for managing all EMEA supply chain activities for the product portfolio they will be assigned. The person in this role will demonstrate strong experience in supply chain in a regulated environment, collaboration skills and sense of urgency to ensure timely resolution of issues, as well as a continuous improvement mindset to develop strong processes to prevent further gaps in the future.This position will report to the EMEA CSS Supply Chain Lead.
- Supports regional Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) process with marketing/sales and commercial finance to align market and financial requirements with manufacturing/Supply capabilities.
- Build product volume forecasts based on historical demand information (or statistical model) & Marketing intelligence (Phase in, phase out, future commercial insights) & product mix forecasts based on historical mix information and marketing information.
- Load, maintain and ensure integrity of product forecasts in E2E Planning System.
- Responsible for translation of Demand Plan into $ Revenue Plan in partnership with Finance.
- Identifies gaps between the latest financial plan and demand plan defining and driving actions to understand/reconcile key differences.
- Responsible to define and execute strategies to improve key business metrics inc. forecast accuracy & forecast error impacting customer service and inventory.
- Support key metrics: customer service, inventory metrics (gross/net dollars, DOS), and Slow Moving/Obsolete (SLOB) inventory, Back Order Value ($) & on time adherence to S&OP drumbeat – all in partnership with supply chain partners.
- Ensure strong alignment with global/regional/country partners on key S&OP touchpoints inc demand handoff processes.
- Participates into the New Product Introduction and Portfolio optimization processes owning key steps.
- Conduct scenario-based analyses to evaluate launch options and develop contingency plans.
- Participate in Supply Chain business planning processes, setting safety stock levels, running inventory tracking processes and reconciliation (i.e. actual vs. plan) and identifying/implementing inventory reduction opportunities.
- Support allocation policy definition with analyses as required and support analysis of exceptions.
- Perform the interplant DRP releases between main hub and distribution centers.
- Communicate on supply issues root cause, corrective action and full recovery date to marketing organization and management.
- Work with marketing/sales groups to make customer allocation decisions by analyzing historic demand, available supply and customer prioritization.
- Pro-actively recommend process / system improvements and manage implementation / change management.
- Projects, analysis & reporting, and other responsibilities as assigned by management.
Who we are looking for:
- The demonstrated ability to identify problems/issues, recommend appropriate solutions, and follow-up to ensure positive results is required.
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail, and the ability to interpret large amounts of data is required
- Experience in planning, purchasing or materials management is preferred.
- Shown analytical/quantitative skills are required and must be highly proficient in Microsoft Excel VBA & Microsoft Powerpoint.
- Alteryx, PowerBI and/or SQL proficiency strongly preferred.
- Project management skills, with the ability to influence decision-making, work effectively, and implement solutions in a cross-functional, team environment required.
- MRP, APS, and/or ERP systems experience is preferred.
- Manugistics, JDE, or SAP experience is preferred.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills are required. Scenario planning experience preferred
- Must have a high level of personal initiative and ability to function autonomously with a strong ability to prioritize, self-confidence, and comfort with new and evolving situations and environments.
- Previous experience in healthcare industry with global players preferred.
- Six Sigma and/or LEAN Green Belt certification preferred.
- APICS certification preferred.
This job based in Zug, Switzerland will initially be limited until 31st July 2023 with the option for an extension or a permanent employment. If you are interested in working for a globally leading health care company in a challenging role, then send us your application in English today!
Bitte verweise bei der Bewerbung auf jobsfurmich.ch – Vielen Dank für deine Unterstützung!
Weitere interessante Stellenangebote findest du unter jobsfurmich.ch/jobs.
Dein nächster Job wartet auf dich!