You are a true ambassador of the IKEA values and have a broad interest in the IKEA value chain and how all parts are instrumental to drive change for the IKEA direction. You are a very curious and solution-oriented person, with ability to build trustful relationships with various stakeholders. Integrity truly matters to you. As a self-starter, you are capable of navigating and leading questions forward, in a complex and fast paced environment, and positively influence ideas that will grow IKEA. You have strong analytical capabilities and skills to plan your agenda and prioritize between multiple tasks at the same time. You feel comfortable selecting relevant information to boil it down to what is essential and communicate them in a simple way.
- You have a background working in business dimension within IKEA Supply Chain and come with profound experience in project management
- You are timely with high quality in deliveries at all times, balancing both operational, tactical and strategic questions while still keeping an holistic view
- You are a team player, have a knowledge and passion for the IKEA culture and values and have the ability to convey them to others
The position will give you a unique opportunity to work at the heart of IKEA Supply, giving you the possibility to get an understanding of the total IKEA landscape and how every part in the organisation is linked to each other. You will be a key player in the IKEA Supply Manager’s working life, where no day looks like the other, giving you a unique insight in the responsibilities of an IKEA Supply manager as well as insights in all other represented roles in the management team. We believe that the learning, insights and networks that you will receive in this position will be a steppingstone to take on a bigger, more challenging position within IKEA in the next 2 – 3 years.
You will be working with the following tasks:
- Project lead and deliver to assigned business projects under the assignment of the IKEA Supply Manager
- Coordinate and plan activities and forums within the Yearly Calendar for IKEA Supply
- Prepare material relevant to support decision making in various topics related to the assignment of the Supply Manager
- Support the members of Management Team with coordination needed based on dependencies and/or cross-functional topics
- Together with IKEA Supply Manager be part of the IKEA Supply Management meetings, and other forums to support and as well as secure execution of activities
- Represent IKEA Supply Management in selected forums, both internally and externally
- You will act as communication and administrative support to the IKEA Supply manager and IKEA Supply management team
This is a full time role (40 hours) based in Pratteln, Switzerland. For questions regarding the recruitment process, please contact Malin Folkesson +41797977025.
Please submit your application online and in English by November, 15 2022 at the latest. We look forward to hearing from you!
Inter IKEA Group brings together three core businesses: Franchise, Range and Supply. Together we work constantly to improve the IKEA home furnishing offer and make it more accessible for the many people. As a part of the Supply organisation we at IKEA Supply AG (ISAG) are the main wholesale company and holding company for all supply chain related entities.
We offer you a fast paced, truly global environment with a rich supply of challenges and development opportunities. Together we create a workplace where everyone feels free to be themselves – to experiment, try new ways, and dare to ask, “What if…?”
Bitte verweise bei der Bewerbung auf jobsfurmich.ch – Vielen Dank für deine Unterstützung!
Weitere interessante Stellenangebote findest du unter jobsfurmich.ch/jobs.
Dein nächster Job wartet auf dich!