Canada Goose isn’t like anything else. We’ve built something great, something special – an iconic lifestyle brand with an inspirational and authentic story. At the heart of it is our promise to inspire and enable all people to thrive in the world outside. To Live in the Open. At Canada Goose, you’re part of a movement that belongs to something bigger. One that seeks out the restorative power of nature and is driven by a purpose to keep the planet cold and the people on it warm. We endure any condition, observe every detail, and are building a community that believes in living bravely and coming together to support game-changing people.
Here, opportunities are everywhere – to try something new, to learn, to do meaningful and impactful work, and they’re yours for the taking.
You will directly develop and manage the DACH Wholesale Channel for the assigned categories of business while ensuring that the strong brand equity of Canada Goose is maintained, reporting to the Sales Manager – DACH, Nordics & Eastern Europe.
Lead with account strategic plan and drive strategic priorities:
- Create a long-term key account strategy aligned to overall Wholesale strategy by partnering with the Sales Manager DACH, Nordics & EE.
- Create and execute a 1-year plan to ensure key account strategy is delivered.
- Build and/or leverage relationships with relevant territory stakeholders to maximize aligned strategy.
- Build insightful and influential brand ambassadors within strategic accounts to help identify opportunities and deliver a best in class Canada Goose experience at retail.
- Utilize understanding of industry trends, market/competitor data to develop account and business plans.
- Partner with the brand team to identify brand defining launch moments and lead the conversation with the buyers to allocate bookings to fuel growth.
- Ensure digital consumer journey is reflective of the assortment strategy.
- Capacity to work within peak selling showroom season and ability to sell assortment plans.
Manage Latest Estimation planning:
- Set the forecast utilizing the following KPI’s Stock : Sales Plan, Sell Through, Weeks on Hand.
- Drive forecast alignment with all external stakeholders by leading seasonal budget meetings.
- Communicate forecast updates including opportunities and risks to internal stakeholders for future season planning.
- Forecast accuracy: Secure order book landing position for each season, ensuring a maximum of 5% deviation from the forecast.
- Review actuals vs forecast and in case of greater deviation provide and drive action-plan.
- Support and contribute to a successful bottom’s up Long Range Plan.
Focus on Gross to Net: Own the orderbook and ensure operational excellence each season by;
- Partner with the Wholesale Account Specialist Team to obsess orderbook conversion Gross to Net (incl managing holds, coverage, Available to Sell inventory).
- Analyze Sell Through weekly and pro-actively work in partnership with the entire Wholesale Team to, shift inventory, tailor Available to Sell proposals, to optimize Sell Through.
Experience, Education and Designations:
- University degree.
- 3 years of multi-brand retail selling or retail merchandise experience with a premium brand.
- Proven ability to achieve and exceed sales targets.
- Proven ability to effectively present to groups and engage all levels of retail organizations.
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications.
- Proven ability to manage an open to buy.
- Proven track record of selling into DACH region
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes:
- Strong Multi Brands knowledge and relationships required.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of the fashion retail landscape in the DACH region.
- Knowledge of sales processes and ability to apply policies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain strong interpersonal relationships and work cross functionally.
- Proven analytical skills in retail metrics to drive towards mutual profitability
- Strong organizational skills and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be self-motivated, able to work independently and know when to seek guidance.
- Valid driving licence and passport required.
- Fluency in English
- Office environment; small team.
- 40% travel requirement.
- Flexible hours.
Bitte verweise bei der Bewerbung auf jobsfurmich.ch – Vielen Dank für deine Unterstützung!
Weitere interessante Stellenangebote findest du unter jobsfurmich.ch/jobs.
Dein nächster Job wartet auf dich!