Lunaphore Technologies S.A. is a Swiss company born in 2014 with the vision of enabling spatial biology in every laboratory. Lunaphore provides solutions based on a game-changing chip technology that can extract spatial proteomic and transcriptomic data from tumors and other tissues, transforming any assay into multiplex spatial biology with an intuitive approach.
We are a team of innovators dedicated to empowering researchers in immunology, immuno-oncology, and neuroscience to push the boundaries of scientific discovery and drug development. We build solutions that simplify technology adoption of spatial biology to support the development of diagnostic tools and streamline clinical trials, ultimately improving patient outcomes.
We are seeking a highly motivated, ambitious candidate ready to make an impact in a fast-growing company, bringing awareness to the latest innovations and driving groundbreaking research forward.
For further information on Lunaphore and its products, please visit www.lunaphore.com.
Reporting to the Supply Chain Manager, you will perform logistics related activities.
- Do the physical preparation of outgoing shipments including small packages and pallets
- Manage the transfers between internal warehouse and external warehouse
- Coordinate the reception of shipments and deliveries
- Communicate with transporters for the logistics operations
- Receive and store products in the warehouse, monitor stocks and ensure proper flow and storage of products
- Do physical inventory counts
- Input and maintain stock information in the ERP system
- Prepare dangerous goods shipments
- Ensure logistical materials stock replenishment
- Participate in the improvement and optimization of supply chain processes
- CFC or experience in logistics or equivalent position
- Good understanding of supply chain processes
- Knowledge of Microsoft office tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Fluency or strong command in French and English
- Knowledge of dangerous goods transportation rules is highly desired
- Ability to collaborate with others by working in a team and build relationships
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Keen on implementing and optimizing processes
- Ability to adapt in a constantly changing environment
- A dynamic company where you can have a real impact
- An environment where you will be able to grow both professionally and personally
- A diverse and international working environment
Bitte verweise bei der Bewerbung auf jobsfurmich.ch – Vielen Dank für deine Unterstützung!
Weitere interessante Stellenangebote findest du unter jobsfurmich.ch/jobs.
Dein nächster Job wartet auf dich!