How you’ll make an impact:
- Local S&OP facilitation & issue resolution: Ensure local S&OP execution including demand & supply review and facilitates issue resolution within region escalating to regional level if required.
- Regional & Local S&OP consolidation/facilitation and issue resolution: Collaborate with Regional S&OP colleagues and LOC supply chain teams to manage & facilitate regional S&OP process execution including demand & supply consolidation.
- Supply status reporting: Prepare supply status dashboard reporting for EUCAN region. Communicate as appropriate to supply chain and commercial leadership. Manage & monitor local SC issues, support & consult local SC organization to define resolutions & escalate issues to EUCAN Supply Chain leadership as required. Act as the point of escalation for country/cluster business teams.
- Tenders & product launches: Coordinate and support supply status updates for all tenders and new products launches for the EUCAN markets/franchises assigned. Collaborate with commercial, LOC supply chain teams, supply chain product launch team and other key stakeholders to ensure alignment on timings and resolution of potential supply issues.
- Point of Contact: Interface and point of escalation for LOC functions (General Manager, Finance, Supply Chain, Quality, etc.) and EUCAN Franchise teams
- Translation & implementation of GSC strategy in Region/BU: Consult & support the local entities to shape the local SC strategy in-line with global SC strategy
- GSC optimization: Drive, plan, support & consult local SC organizations to implement SC measurements to improve GSC KPIs and identify training needs and opportunities in the countries assigned to elevate supply chain capabilities.
- EUCAN SC Community: Drive & support the EUCAN SC leadership community, to foster cross-country engagement and collaboration elevating the region performance.
What you bring to Takeda:
Degree in business administration and/or Supply Chain management and min 5 years of prior relevant experience in Supply Chain operations and planning
Very strong communication skills to manage stakeholders across levels & across countries. Strong ability to present ideas with clarity, conviction and confidence at different levels of the organizaation
Confidence to interact with senior leadership with very strong capabilities to influence leaders at all levels, including senior executives.
Very strong capabilities to analyze issues and to prepare & enable decision making on regional level in a regional matrix organization
Very strong capability to manage ambiguity, find pragmatic solutions & align/influence with key stakeholders
Ability to deal with a wide range of problems (Launch, Integration, New Market Entry) that require complex judgments and innovative solutions in order to meet the needs of the Commercial and GMS stakeholders
Bitte verweise bei der Bewerbung auf jobsfurmich.ch – Vielen Dank für deine Unterstützung!
Weitere interessante Stellenangebote findest du unter jobsfurmich.ch/jobs.
Dein nächster Job wartet auf dich!