Our client is a worldwide leading company based in Geneva. This is a great opportunity to live and work in one of the most interesting and financially stable cities in Switzerland. Randstad Professionals is actively looking for an «Digital Technical Training Specialist (Electrical environment) » to join a dynamic and growing team.
Reporting to the Head of the department, you will coordinate and manage the daily activities related to synchronous learning and facilitation of face-to-face and virtual learning events.
You will be the Trainer of the Trainer over the world (5-10 business trips is are required)
- facilitate synchronous and asynchronous learnings
- answer requests or identify training needs from the Community to design, create and provide related learning solutions capitalizing on expertise
- coach and train community members in their own facilitation skills (train the trainer)
- collect and analyze data to evaluate impact and engagement of related training measures
- work with the Secretariat and the Community define, shape and deploy appropriate blended learning solutions to improve the performance.
Your Profil :
- University degree in instructional design or equivalent
- classroom facilitation skills and coaching experience (virtual and face-to-face) ideally in the Electrical sector.
- at least 5 years proven working experience in learning theories and instructional design
- knowledge and skill related to content creation and curation
- familiar with eLearning and Learning Management System software
- ability to write effective copy, instructional text, audio scripts/video scripts
- English mother-tongue or equivalent, French knowledge an advantage
Bitte verweise bei der Bewerbung auf jobsfurmich.ch – Vielen Dank für deine Unterstützung!
Weitere interessante Stellenangebote findest du unter jobsfurmich.ch/jobs.
Dein nächster Job wartet auf dich!