Digital Solutions Consultant – APM-Europe
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
“Lead for digital consulting assignments of high complexity.”
This position reports to
Regional Consulting Director
- Capture market opportunities, understand customer drivers and digitalization needs, develop and evolve technology partnerships and translate these into a solution-based business strategy to leverage untapped digital value
- Develop and implement appropriate and often new business models for digital transformation opportunities in Asset Performance Management (APM (AI/ML), Condition Monitoring, Predictive Maintenance Services) with customers in all Process Industries verticals (Mining, Pulp & Paper, Metals, Food & Beverage)
- Analyzes customer requirements to ensure digital solution(s) meets objectives by combining industry best practices, product knowledge, and business acumen
- Acts as a high-level technical expert for the APM portfolio across Process Industries verticals, providing knowledge and analysis of specialized software applications and operational environments, functional systems analysis, design, integration, and implementation advice for complex digital solution implementation
- Provides direction and mentoring to sales and project teams
- Interfaces with and influences customer’s senior technical and business leadership
- Continuously drives business development efforts by pursuing new opportunities and extensions with sales teams
- Bachelor’s / Masters Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Software Engineering or related technical field
- 10+ years of experience driving digital transformation for complex global organizations, ideally in a B2B environment (Process, Energy, software, technology, automation), hands-on experience of the OT / software industry business with focus on digitalization and Industrial Software. Deep understanding of relevant technologies and trends
- Proven track record in consultative selling, strong customer focus, exposure to customer top management, driving results, building pipeline and turning opportunities into sales successes, ability to drive success in direct and matrix organization
- Thorough understanding of the industry customer end-to-end digital journey through hands-on exposure to transformation planning initiatives. Implemented APM through a full lifecycle from requirements gathering to aftermarket support
- Deep experience in the industrial software environment; Division-specific industry exposure (industrial automation/advanced software/…) preferred; experience and background in either one or more of the Division industrial domains of Mining, Pulp & Paper, Metals, Food & Beverage
- Background in cloud and edge technologies, digital twins, analytics, artificial intelligence and machine learning as applied to Asset Performance Management solutions
- Strong knowledge of Asset Performance Management solutions covering condition monitoring and asset reliability & integrity, predictive & prescriptive analytics, Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) / Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS)
- Hands-on experience with software applications in APM from leading vendors
- Experience in justification, design, implementation and maintenance of Operational Excellence applications
- Demonstrates inspirational leadership and passion for APM solutions in the industrial space
- Excellent networking skills matured in a highly international organization, “leading by influence”
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken, additional language a plus
- Availability to travel regionally as required
More about us
ABB System Drives is a global supplier of high-power, high-performance drives, drive systems and packages for industrial processes and large infrastructure applications. With our industry leading technology and global support, we help our customers, partners and equipment manufacturers with asset reliability, performance improvement and energy efficiency in mission critical applications. Our people and culture are the foundation of our success. We all together make the difference for our customers every day. We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com. Work model: hybrid #LI-hybrid
Bitte verweise bei der Bewerbung auf jobsfürmich.ch – Vielen Dank für deine Unterstützung!
Weitere interessante Stellenangebote findest du unter jobsfurmich.ch/jobs.
Dein nächster Job wartet auf dich!