Caring for the world, one person at a time… inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science – bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
As part of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, Actelion is working to create a world without disease. Actelion is a leader in the field of pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH). The portfolio of PAH treatments covers the spectrum of disease, from WHO Functional Class (FC) II through to FC IV, with oral, inhaled and intravenous medications.
The administrative coordinator provides a wide range of support to the Global Epidemiology team based in Europe, including the PH and IDV team, Rare Disease Epicenter and all other local Epi department members
Manage contractual documents from initiation to completion via Janssen systems, including master service agreements ( MSAs), scope of work (SOW), confidentiality disclosure agreements (CDAs, health care provider (HCP) consultancy agreements etc.
- Communication with external vendors and internal departments such as sourcing, healthcare compliance, legal and privacy
- Manage contract requirements within Janssen & J&J systems and processes
- Request contracts based on requirements, manage purchase orders (POs), GRs and invoices as needed
- Maintain track record and repository of contracts and associated expenses
Specifically, for MSAs and other complex contracts:
- Support documentation of contract requirements
- Advise on process requirements and timelines for contract execution
For Europe based post approval safety studies (PASS), coordinate meeting time slots and administrative support of Scientific Committee members and group meetings per contract
- Coordinate overview of Budget to ease the budget control process
Provide ad hoc support with:
- Procurement of small office supplies and meeting services such as catering for Allschwil based staff
- Communicate with US based admin/coordinator and Global EPI colleagues for other ad-hoc needs
Who we are looking for
- Swiss Commercial Education or University degree
- 3-5 years related experience
- Experience in contract management
- Proficiency in MS Office; SAP experience desirable
- Proficiency in working with IT tools and systems
- Self-motivated and responsible
- Proficiency in spoken and written English and German
This role based in Allschwil, Switzerland will initially be limited to 12 months, with the option for an extension. If you are interested in working for a global leading health care company in a challenging role, then send us your application in English today. Or give us a call if you have any questions!
Bitte verweise bei der Bewerbung auf jobsfurmich.ch – Vielen Dank für deine Unterstützung!
Weitere interessante Stellenangebote findest du unter jobsfurmich.ch/jobs.
Dein nächster Job wartet auf dich!