In the wonderful canton of Zug we are constantly looking for a motivated, team oriented and diligent candidate as:Logistic Specialist 100% (m/f/d)Your tasks:
- You execute daily supply chain activities for International markets like:order management, shipment management, sales administrative activities, creation and review of shipping documentation, reporting sales/cost analysis, complex interfaces errors resolution
- You process the necessary ERP transactions according to standard operating procedures and SOX compliance guidelines
- You improve efficiency in working with partners and focus on quality and cost while keeping the quality standards
- You identify and implement process improvements internally and with external stakeholder
- You coordinate shipments and product availability to ensure timely and continuous product supply
- You support in various projects
- You collaborate with quality assurance to maintain GxP compliance throughout the whole process with all stakeholders
- You find and monitor exceptions, determine causes, implement CAPAs and drive closure
- You maintain documentation in ERP system
- You support for ad-hoc requests
- You have 2-4 years experience in a similar role in the pharma industry
- You have communicate fluently in German and English (C1)
- You have a degree in Supply Chain, Business , or specialised logistic degree «Exportfachmann»
- You have a good command of MS Office and Oracle, SAP, Hyperion Essbase
- You have a strong team spirit and excellent communication skills
- Ready to work in an international environment?
Did this position raise your interest, then we are looking forward to your application.
Bitte verweise bei der Bewerbung auf jobsfurmich.ch – Vielen Dank für deine Unterstützung!
Jetzt direkt bewerben
Weitere interessante Stellenangebote findest du unter jobsfurmich.ch/jobs.
Dein nächster Job wartet auf dich!