Finance Manager, Global Wella Professional Brand Finance
ABOUT THE WELLA COMPANY
Together, WE enable individuals to look, feel, and be their true selves.
Wella Company is one of the world’s leading beauty companies, comprised of a family of iconic brands such as Wella Professionals, Clairol, OPI, Nioxin and ghd. With 6,000 employees globally, presence in over 100 countries, Wella Company and its brands enable consumers to look, feel, and be their true selves. As innovators in the hair and nail industry, Wella Company empowers its people to delight consumers, inspire beauty professionals, engage communities, and deliver sustainable growth to its stakeholders.
- Provide financial leadership for Wella Professional via deep P&L and financial data understanding; provide actionable insights and support Global Marketing & Trade Marketing Team.
- Lead Strategic Planning for the Brands in Scope; ensure, sufficiency of the building blocks to achieve the long-term objectives.
- Lead the innovation analysis; drive the revenue sufficiency and margin-accretiveness of the innovation pipeline; play a critical role in the Innovation Approval Meetings with the Wella Leadership.
- Own Anaplan innovation management system, drive the adoption and continuous approval; train new multifunctional team members; guarantee robustness of the financials; ensure all innovation projects are included in Anaplan.
- Facilitate the alignment of innovation forecast and targets between HQ and the Markets.
- Lead the cost of goods analysis and gap closing vs. target for the biggest Innovation projects.
- Prepare and provide regular financial reporting to the Global Brand Team; provide adhoc analysis upon request.
- Support in the definition of the global pricing strategy formulation, maintenance and execution leading the pricing process end-to-end.
- Support in the definition and implementation of the Pan European pricing strategy, ensure enforcement of pricing corridors across portfolio/customers in Europe developing and implementing action plans across markets.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Accounting or Finance required.
- 5+ years of business experience in the private or public industry (CPG preferred), with demonstrated ability to deliver strong results.
- Strong communication / presentation skills; ability to present complex matters concisely; ability to present to top management.
- Strong analytical skills and creative problem solving.
- Strong leadership skills and ability to influence multifunctional team (often of higher seniority and hierarchy level).
- Ability to deal effectively with ambiguous challenges and imperfect data.
- Ability to work independently and prioritize.
- High standards of accuracy and precision; operational discipline; ability to deliver against tight deadlines.
- Proven track record of turning data insights into a business decision.
- Strong computer skills, particularly MS Office (Strong Excel and Powerpoint skills are necessary). Knowledge of SAP, Sap HANA, Oracle is a plus.
We offer equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Wella Company with federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities.
We strongly believe that cultivating a diverse workplace gives a company strength. The combination of unique skills, abilities, experiences and backgrounds creates an environment that produces extraordinary results. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
Bitte verweise bei der Bewerbung auf jobsfurmich.ch – Vielen Dank für deine Unterstützung!
Weitere interessante Stellenangebote findest du unter jobsfurmich.ch/jobs.
Dein nächster Job wartet auf dich!