Sustainability Strategy Intern, Electrification
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
As a Sustainability Strategy Intern in ABB’s Electrification business area, you will make a substantial contribution to the implementation of our sustainability strategy, and build a base of experience in the topic of sustainable development in business and its relevance to strategy. For this position, you will be hired within the Electrification Strategy and Business Development team in Zurich, Switzerland, and become part of the wider Electrification sustainability community.
- Collects and analyzes market and regulatory information, trends, and data to develop and evaluate the evolution of the product sustainability and circularity space.
- Conducts competitive benchmarking and competitive intelligence analysis to go “beneath the surface” into other players’ sustainability strategies and targets
- Prepares reports and presentations for information sharing and review by cross-functional sustainability stakeholders at all levels of ABB’s organization.
- Supports the management of high-impact and high-visibility sustainability implementation projects at division, business area and group level
- Supports the process of alignment across all project stakeholders.
- Captures and synthesizes key project management deliverables (e.g., project plans, action items, milestones, performance management)
- Supports project managers and business management in daily tasks, e.g. preparation for senior leadership or external customer meetings.
- Master’s student with an academic background covering sustainability and core business topics
- Previous initial work experience (i.e., internships) in relevant fields such as strategy consulting, corporate strategy, sustainable development, R&D can be considered
- Excellent analytical skills – structuring, problem solving, synthesis of complex and unstructured information
- Passion for digging into the details, high level of curiosity, eagerness to learn and initiate engagement with others
- Professional fluency in English, other languages are a plus
- Excellent written and oral communication skills coupled with team spirit and global mindset and excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Eligibility for work permit in Switzerland, e.g. Swiss or EU/EFTA citizen (we will not sponsor a visa application for this role)
More about us
ABB’s Electrification Business Area is a global leader in electrical products and solutions, operating in more than 100 countries, with over 200 manufacturing sites. Our 50,000+ employees are dedicated to transforming how people live, connect and work by delivering safe, smart and sustainable electrification solutions. We are shaping the future trends of electrification, differentiating through technological and digital innovation while delivering an outstanding experience through operational excellence for our customers across utilities, industry, buildings, infrastructure and mobility. For more information visit https://go.abb/electrification We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com. Work model: hybrid #LI-hybrid
Bitte verweise bei der Bewerbung auf jobsfurmich.ch – Vielen Dank für deine Unterstützung!
Weitere interessante Stellenangebote findest du unter jobsfurmich.ch/jobs.
Dein nächster Job wartet auf dich!