Student Registry Services Assistant
Temporary contract / Bulle, Switzerland
Glion Institute of Higher Education (GIHE), in the top 3 for Hospitality & Leisure Management by the QS World University Ranking, is a brand of the Sommet Education Group. Founded in 1962, GIHE is a private Swiss institution offering Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees in hospitality, luxury and event management to an international student body across three campuses in Glion and Bulle, Switzerland, and London, UK.
You share our values: Development, Distinctiveness, Joint commitment, Openness and Sense of service.
Professional qualifications and experience:
- CFC – employé(e) de commerce or equivalent diploma or experience
- Entry job – junior position
- Fluent in English – Written + spoken; French and/or other languages would be an advantage
- General knowledge of administrative processes and administrative systems; understanding of educational processes.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills; organised & accurate with great attention to detail
- Providing good customer service
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Excel in particular)
- Collaborative with a positive and professional attitude
- Maternity leave replacement
- Work rate: from 70% to 80% contract
- Length: from 4 to 5 months
- Start date: around April 1st, 2023
- Monitoring of the department mailbox and answering day-to-day queries
- Following up and producing various documents upon student requests
- Producing documents for Alumni for diploma legalization with the institution’s legal partners, including record-keeping and reporting
- Organizing and archiving all course material (course descriptors, academic catalog, program specifications) to ensure the institution’s historical record-keeping
- Assisting with student registration in various systems
- General tracking and follow-up on various students related processes; coordinating master documents allowing to have an overview of students
- Assisting in the preparation of reports and statistics; assisting in the documents preparation record and dispatch to students after each Graduation ceremony; assisting with examinations logistics
- Participating in projects, as required by the institution and performing any other duties as assigned from time to time by the school
Bitte verweise bei der Bewerbung auf jobsfurmich.ch – Vielen Dank für deine Unterstützung!
Weitere interessante Stellenangebote findest du unter jobsfurmich.ch/jobs.
Dein nächster Job wartet auf dich!