BE OUR SITE & FIELD SUPPORT & MORE AT H&M!
H&M Business Tech is established to take the lead in changing the fashion industry completely, combining business and technology with innovation to create new business and customer value. We want to create a global and collaborative network for the newly formed function and make sure that our Business Tech products are achieving desired effects in our markets and are relevant for our customers & colleagues in different parts of the world.
On top of this, we also offer lots of other fantastic benefits including;
- 38,5 hours work week
- 5 weeks holiday with 1 extra week of vacation after your 50th birthday
- 13 salaries a year
- 25 % staff discount
- 4-weeks payed paternity leave/16 weeks payed maternity/adoption leave and 4 additional weeks after 5 years of employment
- Bonus after 10 years of employment
- The HIP program (H&M seniority bonus incentive program)
- Movis: an external free of charge consultancy for your personal and private concerns
The H&M group reserves the right to amend or discontinue any of these benefits without notice.
AS A SITE & FIELD SUPPORT…
… you serve as the link between centrally located Product/Service Teams and the local site where tech products/services are installed and used. By being a communicating person who has a passion for assessing and supporting the needs of our customers and colleagues, you will find this position exciting.
Your main tasks include:
- Installing, configuring and upgrading tech products and equipment
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing and fixing a range of technical and/or user problems related to the site where the products/services are installed
- Create and update documentation about installations
- Configure and hand out office equipment and report to and communicate with the ordering person about the status
- Provide feedback to Product/Service Owner about possible improvements
- Keep configuration and asset information up to date
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Just like us, you believe in a non-hierarchical culture of collaboration, transparency and trust. You are having a positive and action-oriented attitude, as well as a service-minded approach. You should be passionate about tech & people and thrive in a challenging and fast-paced environment. Your competences such as self-reflection and empathy will contribute to be successful in this role. Furthermore, we believe that you…:
- have relevant experience in this field. It is more important to us than formal education. However, graduation (HTL, FH, University or other higher schools) with a technical focus or completion of a technical education is an asset
- have strong Office 365 knowledge
- have great administrational & organisational skills
- are able to set priorities and handle different topics in parallel
- have great communication skills and management experience
- have strong analytical skills to solve issues by finding and fixing the root cause
- have experience working with Hardware Management
- Have good knowledge about common office equipment and technology such as printers, PC/laptops, LAN, Wi-Fi, screens, routers, switches and telephony
- are fluent in German & English, French and/or Italian is an asset
- are willing to travel occasionally (mostly within Switzerland)
DO YOU HAVE A PASSION FOR HELPING OTHERS & WANT TO PROVIDE HANDS-ON SUPPORT TO OUR COLLEAGUES?
Be part of a creative and motivated team with national and international career opportunities. Please send us your full application including CV and cover letter. We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Bitte verweise bei der Bewerbung auf jobsfurmich.ch – Vielen Dank für deine Unterstützung!
Weitere interessante Stellenangebote findest du unter jobsfurmich.ch/jobs.
Dein nächster Job wartet auf dich!