Lunaphore Technologies S.A. is a Swiss company born in 2014 with the vision of enabling spatial biology in every laboratory. Lunaphore provides solutions based on a game-changing chip technology that can extract spatial proteomic and transcriptomic data from tumors and other tissues, transforming any assay into multiplex spatial biology with an intuitive approach.
We are a team of innovators dedicated to empowering researchers in immunology, immuno-oncology, and neuroscience to push the boundaries of scientific discovery and drug development. We build solutions that simplify technology adoption of spatial biology to support the development of diagnostic tools and streamline clinical trials, ultimately improving patient outcomes.
We are seeking a highly motivated, ambitious candidate ready to make an impact in a fast-growing company, bringing awareness to the latest innovations and driving groundbreaking research forward.
For further information on Lunaphore and its products, please visit www.lunaphore.com.
We are looking for a QC Technician to strengthen our Quality Assurance team. The key mission is to perform quality checks on incoming/outgoing products and prototypes.
- Perform visual quality inspections on Lunaphore’s instruments and accessory products, including microfluidic chips, chemical reagents, spare parts, …)
- Complete mechanical functional tests on Lunaphore’s instruments
- Perform mechanical functional tests on Lunaphore’s accessory products and spare parts using Lunaphore’s instruments and/or other instruments
- Conduct tissue sample staining on Lunaphore’s instruments and score the staining quality
- Perform dimensional controls on spare parts
- Carry out documentary controls on Lunaphore’s instruments, accessory products, and spare parts
- Follow the internal processes for the handling of conform and non-conform parts
- Report the results of the quality inspection to the QA/RA Engineer
- Support the QA/RA Engineer in the root cause investigation of non-conformities. This may include performing additional functional, visual and/or dimensional checks
- Minimum 3 years of experience in quality control in manufacturing plant or industry following the ISO9001
- Experience in NC/CAPA process
- Experience in dimensional controls and technical drawing handling
- You are a hands-on person, at ease with manual work and the operating of complex semi-automatic instruments
- Optic know-how is a strong plus
- Experience with good laboratory practices, pipetting, and preparation of reagents
- Good knowledge of Excel and Word programs
- Good command and understanding of written English, French is a plus
Required soft skills
- A very strong attention to details
- Capacity to adapt in a constantly changing environment
- Good organizational skills
- Manage deadlines and multiple priorities
- Ability to work autonomously, with limited supervision
- Ability to interact and work in a multi-disciplinary team
- A dynamic company where you can have a real impact
- An environment where you will be able to grow both professionally and personally
- Collaborate every day with a young, interactive, and motivated team
- A diverse and international working environment
Bitte verweise bei der Bewerbung auf jobsfurmich.ch – Vielen Dank für deine Unterstützung!
Weitere interessante Stellenangebote findest du unter jobsfurmich.ch/jobs.
Dein nächster Job wartet auf dich!