Position Lab technician in Cardiac Molecular Imaging
The Cardiac Molecular Imaging Group at the Department of Biomedicine of the University Hospital and University of Basel, Switzerland, studies molecular imaging of inflammation, ischemia, and angiogenesis with site targeted ultrasound contrast agents. For our team we are looking for a laboratory technician. Starting date would be 1st of January 2023.
- Planning and design of experiments including experiments in murine models of cardiac disease
- Molecular biology experiments including Western blot, ELISA, flow cytometry
- Histology, immunohistology including microscopy/confocal microscopy imaging and imaging analysis (Image J)
- General lab management
- Laboratory technician training or equivalent
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong problem-solving skills as well as organizational capabilities
- Independence and being a team player in a research group
Application / Contact If you are interested in this position, please send your application and CV to the group leader Prof. Dr. Beat Kaufmann, Cardiology, (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Bitte verweise bei der Bewerbung auf jobsfurmich.ch – Vielen Dank für deine Unterstützung!
Weitere interessante Stellenangebote findest du unter jobsfurmich.ch/jobs.
Dein nächster Job wartet auf dich!