Summary of Major Responsibilities:
The Payroll Advisor International (PAI) will have overall responsibility for the international payroll process for the countries in the EMEA, Canada, and Japan.
The PAI will coordinate payroll and process through third-party vendors. Additionally, the position will be maintaining payroll-related accounts and will be responsible for the reconciliation and accuracy of accounts within the accounting system.
International payroll, accounting skills, and high accuracy are required. PAI will have excellent communication skills, will be highly organized, and team player. An “assertive” style that works well with others and a positive, uplifting attitude will fit best. The position reports to the Associate Director International Finance.
The place of work is Zug, Switzerland.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee and manage the monthly payroll process for all international entities.
- Ensure all payroll data is collected from internal departments, organized, and submitted to the local payroll vendor in a timely manner.
- Ensure payroll is processed in an accurate, compliant, and timely manner by review and approval of payroll input and output reports, payroll, and third-party payments and review of payroll journals and reconciliations.
- Complete month end close activities, such as reconcile payroll accounts, preparing vacation days, and bonus accrual.
- Manage all internal and external audits related to payroll.
- Supervise Concur expense reimbursement and ensure compliance with the corporate T&E policy, as well as with the local statutory requirements in each country.
- Ensure Workhuman platform compliance with the local statutory requirements in each country.
- Manage the implementation of the payroll integration for the new entities.
- Contact point for HR department and employees for payroll.
- Support the international accounting team on ad-hoc projects and/or daily tasks.
- Uphold company mission and values through accountability, innovation, integrity, quality, and teamwork.
- Support and comply with the company’s Quality Management System policies and procedures.
- Ability to work closely with the accounting, HR, compensation, benefits, stock admin, tax, and senior members of headquarters and international locations in addition to managing third-party relations.
- Ability to develop and maintain a strong partnership with HR.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and security of data.
- Willingness to have close, daily collaboration with staff in multiple regions.
- Ability to manage multiple, simultaneous tasks and meet deadlines in a fast-paced changing environment.
- Exercise strong communication and influencing skills.
- Ability to be a strong team player, proactive, flexible, and open to change.
- Maintain regular and reliable attendance.
Physical and Travel Requirements
- Ability to work on a mobile device, tablet, or in front of a computer screen and/or perform typing for approximately 90% of a typical working day.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business, or related field as outlined in the essential duties; or High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) and 4 years of relevant experience as outlined in the essential duties in lieu of Bachelor’s Degree.
- 5 years of experience with outsourced payroll compliance vendors and selection/administration required.
- 5 years of general ledger accounting experience.
- 5 years of experience in a multinational company.
- 5 years of ERP system experience. Fluent to read, write, and speak English and German.
- Demonstrated ability to perform the Essential Duties of the position with or without accommodation.
- Right to work in Zug, Switzerland without sponsorship.
- Working understanding of payroll compliance and processing in at least three of the following jurisdictions: Switzerland, Germany, and UK.
- SAP system experience.
- Fluent to read, write, and speak any other European language.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, creed, disability, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other status protected by applicable local, state or federal law. Applicable portions of the Company’s affirmative action program are available to any applicant or employee for inspection upon request.
Bitte verweise bei der Bewerbung auf jobsfurmich.ch – Vielen Dank für deine Unterstützung!
Weitere interessante Stellenangebote findest du unter jobsfurmich.ch/jobs.
Dein nächster Job wartet auf dich!