‘Be you’ at GSK
At GSK, we’re a company with a purpose to help people do more, feel better and live longer. We realise that our purpose starts with us. When we feel at our best, we perform at our best. Therefore, we want all applicants to be able to perform their best throughout the recruitment process.
We will be delighted to hear from talented individuals that align to our values. These are at the heart of everything we do and include: Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork.
When you set out on your adventure at GSK, we make a deal. You commit to living our values and expectations and performing against our Innovation, Performance and Trust priorities. In return, GSK commits to providing the right environment for you to thrive. Together, we build an environment where we can all thrive and focus on what matters most to each of us.
As a , we empower you to be yourself, share ideas and work collaboratively.
“At GSK we strongly encourage Talent/Candidates of all ethnicities and backgrounds to apply. We are an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer and we are committed to building an inclusive, varied workplace welcoming to everybody!”
With our great Policy “Performance with choice” we aim to offer more flexibility in terms of location and ways of working for employees.
The spirit of this working from home policy is to set the framework to allow employees to have a certain flexibility to continue a mix of working from their home office and the Work place, within the country of their employment.
Job title: Operational Quality Assurance Manager
The job exists within the commercial Rx Local Operating Company to ensure that the mandated GSK Quality Management Systems requirements for commercial operating units are met. The function is critical to the effective management of systems and activities that are crucial or have a direct impact to product quality and regulatory compliance. The job holder is expected to support implementation of GMP and GDP requirements and sustaining the QMS on behalf of GlaxoSmithKline AG (GSK) and ViiV Healthcare GmbH (ViiV) including encouraging the Commercial Rx business to own quality activities in their day to day work.
In this role you will be responsible for:
Quality Management System (QMS) – Supporting implementation and maintenance of an effective QMS to ensure that local operations are in full compliance with GMP and GDP and local regulatory requirements in Switzerland. Ensures furthermore that the QMS is in compliance with GSK standards and policies. Following QMS processes are in scope:
- Responsible for coordination of Product Quality Reviews (Periodic Product Reviews = PPRs) from manufacturing sites and technical writing of local evaluation reports (LERs) for local quality processes.
- Support in writing and revision of QMS SOPs
- Performance of self-inspections and audits
- Supports implementation and maintenance of the Quality Management System in the local operating company, for example:
- Complaints handling
- Change control management
- Deviation handling
- Corrective and preventive action (CAPA) management
- Supplier management and approval, qualification of GMP/GDP suppliers and customers.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Minimum of 2 years experience in GMP/GDP area
- Pharmaceutical technical assistant or bachelor in natural sciences
- Commercial apprenticeship or master of business administration
- Experience in pharmaceutical industry or in a regulated environment
- Good knowledge on effective quality documentation systems
- Well organized, with good management skills and ability to work under pressure
- Good team player – works well in cross-functional teams
- Professional written and verbal communication skills
- Specialized as Quality Manager in pharmaceutical or medical device industry
- Language skills: German – mother tongue, English: good command, French: basic knowledge
- Computer literacy with intermediate skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook.
- Education in the field of pharmacy or natural sciences ensures required technical knowledge
Preferred Qualifications & Skills:
- Works with a spirit of continuous improvement and innovation, creatively open to new ideas and methods
- Flexible thinking – able to challenge and see views form different perspectives
- Analytical mind, very good comprehension, attention to detail and structured
- Problem solving aptitude, prone to creative solutions
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).
GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK’s commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK’s compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK’s Transparency Reporting For the Record site.
Bitte verweise bei der Bewerbung auf jobsfurmich.ch – Vielen Dank für deine Unterstützung!
Weitere interessante Stellenangebote findest du unter jobsfurmich.ch/jobs.
Dein nächster Job wartet auf dich!