- Federate and manage ONE skilled, efficient & flexible team to provide high level support
- Manage performance and accompany the team members development
- Drive the implementation of procedures & templates to assure best in class service
- Lead the change for the deployment of new Nestlé solutions (tools, processes and policies) to support thebusiness gain in efficiency (i.e. Champions, Super Users, Experts)
- Steer projects that impact the Admin Center organization; drive and implement corporate programs atlocal office level
- Act as main point of reference for the Center Head, the Accelerator Head, HR, Finance and externalstakeholders
- Oversee, govern and maintain communication platforms
- Manage VIP visits, events, presentations, speeches, reports as requested (i.e. documents,correspondence, minutes, presentations, etc.)
- Document management (edit, proof- read, format, document design/production, filling, data entry etc.)
- Plan, coordinate, prioritize meetings, diaries, and travel arrangements
- Coordinate arrivals and departures of Leadership team members in collaboration with HR, IT, internalstakeholders, and assure introduction program is done and materials are up to date (org chart,announcement, hall of fame, etc.)
- Manage travel process to ensure travel arrangements and logistics in line with Nestlé Corporate Travelpolicy and manage expense reports
- Organize and coordinate the logistics of key events/workshops/conferences, office moves etc.
- Ensure accurate and quality information flow: lean and timely communication among key stakeholders
- Drive continuous improvement initiatives and bring proactive solutions to support decisions
- Promote and foster a culture and environment of equity and exemplarity in line with the Nestlé values
- Confirmed experience in a Senior Assistant role or other strongly relevant experience
- Successful experience with management of a small team
- Proven track record of engaging leadership & project management skills
- Natural authority with ability to lead and enable change
- Experience with stakeholder management across all levels of hierarchy with strong decision-making skills
- Curious & solution-driven with excellent communication, interpersonal & organization skills
- Trustworthy with ability to maintain a strict confidentiality
- Initiative mindset and forward thinking
- Service-oriented, agile and problem-solver
- ISIT Savvy, very good command of MS Office tools and collaborative tools
- Advanced knowledge of procedures and tools obtained through extensive work experience in the field
- Ability to work in a multinational environment
- Fluency in English and French
Bitte verweise bei der Bewerbung auf jobsfurmich.ch – Vielen Dank für deine Unterstützung!
Weitere interessante Stellenangebote findest du unter jobsfurmich.ch/jobs.
Dein nächster Job wartet auf dich!