Who you are
In this role you will ensure that communication in the store amplifies the shopping experience and the product presentation through through the IKEA visual and verbal identity. In this way you will influence customers› perception of the IKEA brand as unique and consistent.
- You have an educational background in graphic communication design, media or typography.
- You have strong visual competences with a keen eye for aesthetics.
- You are able to explain concepts verbally and via visual interpretation.
- You easily prioritise and organise your own work to make the most efficient use of available time and meet agreed deadlines.
- You have strong communication skills in English and excellent verbal and written skills the local language.
- You experience of using graphic design software (Adobe Creative Suite) and production tools, e.g. printers, pre-press production and print techniques.
- Using your graphic communication competence to strengthen the uniqueness and consistency of the IKEA identity in store communication.
- Actively contributing to the department action plan with initiatives that will grow the business and support long-term profitability.
- Executing the agreed plans in close co-operation with other functions.
- Planning, implementing and evaluating store communication strategies to ensure that it conveys the benefits of the IKEA concept, enhances range presentation and supports a convenient shopping experience.
- Collaborating with the Communication & Interior Design team and other functions in the store, acting quickly to exploit commercial opportunities and understanding the impact of your actions on the financial results.
- Staying up to date with knowledge about home furnishing, communication and retail design trends to follow creative directions that inspire and surprise store visitors through the IKEA visual and verbal identity.
About this work area
Where others see home furnishing products, we see smart solutions to create a better everyday life. With a great deal of passion, imagination and brainstorming we turn colours, textiles and furniture into inspiring environments that excite, engage and convince IKEA visitors that they can do it too!
GOOD TO KNOW
Please submit your application online and make sure to include your CV, motivation letter and any other relevant documents. Unfortunately, paper applications cannot be taken into consideration.
Following a first selection, successful candidates will be invited to a phone or video interview. After this step, we will invite selected applicants to a face-to-face interview with the line manager and possibly other stakeholders. A trial day, where you can get to know your team and get a better insight into your potential future workplace, may also be part of your application experience.
It is important that you are flexible in terms of working hours. Early or late shifts within our opening hours and Saturday assignments will be part of your working schedule.
Bitte verweise bei der Bewerbung auf jobsfurmich.ch – Vielen Dank für deine Unterstützung!
Weitere interessante Stellenangebote findest du unter jobsfurmich.ch/jobs.
Dein nächster Job wartet auf dich!