Who you are
As part of our team in the Visual Merchandising department, you will be responsible for the presentation and communication of the IKEA furnishing range. With strong visual impressions, you will continue to surprise and inspire our visitors, thus strengthening the IKEA brand.
- You have studied visual merchandising, industrial design or art.
- You have a creative spirit supported by commercial and visual skills and a keen sense of aesthetics.
- You actively seek to simplify our working methods and optimize expenses.
- You are able to withstand stress and a heavy workload.
- You have are an expert regarding the different means of communication and product presentation techniques.
- You have solid knowledge of CAD software.
- You have a very good knowledge of English, minimum level B2 (spoken and written).
- Offering furnishing solutions around a product or combination of products that will inspire visitors and meet their furnishing needs.
- Showing how the IKEA assortment is unique through your visual merchandising skills and strategies for displaying products in different media in the store and business areas to set us apart from the competition.
- Making sure the store layout is used correctly to get a good overview of the products and visual impact to facilitate the buying process.
- Working closely with the sales, logistics and partners involved: sharing knowledge while respecting each other’s responsibilities, in order to present the range in the most attractive way for the customer.
About this work area
Where others see home furnishing products, we see smart solutions to create a better everyday life. With a great deal of passion, imagination and brainstorming we turn colours, textiles and furniture into inspiring environments that excite, engage and convince IKEA visitors that they can do it too!
GOOD TO KNOW
Please submit your application online and make sure to include your CV, motivation letter and any other relevant documents. Unfortunately, paper applications cannot be taken into consideration.
Following a first selection, successful candidates will be invited to a phone or video interview. After this step, we will invite selected applicants to a face-to-face interview with the line manager and possibly other stakeholders. A trial day, where you can get to know your team and get a better insight into your potential future workplace, may also be part of your application experience.
It is important that you are flexible in terms of working hours. Early or late shifts within our opening hours and Saturday assignments will be part of your working schedule.
Bitte verweise bei der Bewerbung auf jobsfurmich.ch – Vielen Dank für deine Unterstützung!
Weitere interessante Stellenangebote findest du unter jobsfurmich.ch/jobs.
Dein nächster Job wartet auf dich!