Lunaphore Technologies is a company born with the vision of accelerating cancer research by making spatial biology mainstream in every research laboratory. We build solutions that simplify technology adoption for discovery and translational research laboratories and empower researchers to develop better-targeted treatments for cancer and other diseases.
Reports to: Manufacturing Engineer
Type of Contract: Permanent / CDI
Ideal Start Date: 01.11.2022
Lunaphore Technologies SA is looking for a Mechanical Technician to strengthen its Manufacturing department. She/he will perform assembly and functional tests during the production of its new product, COMET. Production is organized during office hours.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assembly and test of sub-assemblies combining mechanics, electronics, pneumatics, and fluidics
- Assembly of the complete machines following the working instructions and plans
- Perform in-process controls throughout the assembly process
- Propose improvements to manufacturing instructions and processes
- Collaborates closely with Quality and Supply Chain departments
- Holder of a diploma in the field of automation, poly-mechanics, or equivalent sector (CFC, ES technician, BTS …)
- Experience in the assembly of mechanical, pneumatic, electrical, and fluidic systems
- Strong taste for manual and precise work. Knowledge of the use of machining and 3D printing tools is a plus
- Good command of technical English. Oral Spanish/French is a plus
- Knowledge of CAD software is a plus
Required soft skills
- Rigorous and reliable, you can follow manufacturing and testing procedures written in English.
- Autonomous, you demonstrate the ability to perform precise and clean work, within the deadlines imposed by the schedule.
- Good communicator, you report problems and suggest improvements.
- You are open to challenges and know how to adapt to a job offering a wide variety of tasks.
What we offer
- A dynamic company where you can have a real impact
- An environment where you will be able to grow both professionally and personally
- Collaborate every day with a young, interactive, and motivated team
- A diverse and international working environment
Bitte verweise bei der Bewerbung auf jobsfurmich.ch – Vielen Dank für deine Unterstützung!
Weitere interessante Stellenangebote findest du unter jobsfurmich.ch/jobs.
Dein nächster Job wartet auf dich!