Caring for the world, one person at a time. inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science – bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. We have more than 265 operating companies in more than 60 countries employing approximately 140,000 people.
Janssen Vaccines, one of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, is a global biopharmaceutical company dedicated to bringing meaningful innovation to global health. We do this by discovering, developing, manufacturing and marketing products that combat major threats to the health of people worldwide. The Bern site, with its approx. 600 people of over 25 nationalities, acts as a center of expertise for development and manufacturing of innovative cell based viral- and bacterial vaccines and bacterial based therapeutic products.
- Maintaining the production planning process accurately in SAP system for leading vaccine development programs, including Resources, BoMs, Production Versions and Process orders
- Following up process order confirmations and tackling consumption errors together with production teams.
- Monitoring material availability and material flow through material reservations and MRP controlling.
- Establishing effective communication with various groups such as Production, Material Science, Product Development, Quality Assurance and Quality Control and coordinating all activities to receive, release and deliver the material on time to production areas.
- Key role in SAP material creation, acting as request manager and Planning workflow approver ensuring transparency and accuracy for multiple parts and products.
- Interacting and collaborating with key stakeholders to develop and maintain the master site production schedule in line with project and customer requirements.
- Coordinating the planning for new products introduction and ensuring that planning strategies are in line with GMP requirements.
- Identifying possible manufacturing constraints from material perspective and working with Internal Customer and Supplier to find alternative solutions and to qualify them for GMP usage.
- Ensuring compliance with purchasing policies and SOPs and promotes good purchasing behaviour.
- Monitoring material availability in SAP and place Purchase Orders to replenish stocks.
- Follow-up all open Purchase Orders and ensure Delivery Dates are confirmed and up to date in SAP system.
- Ensuring timely Goods Receipts and closure of Purchase Orders
- Maintaining procurement data such as lead times, prices and Purchasing Inforecords up to date
- Fostering strong relationship with internal stakeholders and business customers such as Warehouse, Quality, MSIT, Production and R&D.
- Ensuring strong relationship with global functions such as External Quality and Global Procurement
- Troubleshooting discrepancies regarding purchase orders, deliveries, prices and quality and escalating supply issues when necessary.
- Identifies opportunities for process optimization and recommends improvements to management
Who we are looking for:
- Commercial or University degree (Engineering, Supply Chain, or similar)
- Good communication and negotiation skills in English
- Experience in Pharmaceutical Industry or GMP environment is a plus
- Customer focused. Results and performance driven
- Demonstrates problem solving and analytical Capabilities
- Good interpersonal, organizational and communication skills.
This part-time job based in Bern, Switzerland will initially be limited to approx. 12 months. If you are interested in working with a global leading pharmaceutical company in a dynamic, progressive, and collaborative environment, then send us your application today. Or give us a call if you have any questions!
Bitte verweise bei der Bewerbung auf jobsfurmich.ch – Vielen Dank für deine Unterstützung!
Weitere interessante Stellenangebote findest du unter jobsfurmich.ch/jobs.
Dein nächster Job wartet auf dich!