Do you have experience as a Data Engineer? Do you want to be a part of a world-leading
Pharma / Medical device company? Then you should read the following lines!
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Understand product requirements and translate them into modeling tasks and engineering tasks
- Build robust and automated pipelines to ingest and process structured and unstructured data from source systems into analytical platforms, this will involve batch and streaming techniques as well as cloud-native toolsets
- Using industry-standard and proprietary approaches to migrate data from RMD platforms to Snowflake
- Apply automation to make the most of our data platform’s computation and storage resources
- Min. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Maths, Engineering, or similar (STEM)
- Min. 2 years of experience as a data engineer, preferred in a project environment
- Hands-on coding and programming experience in Python
- Experience with Data Platforms (e.g. AWS, Snowflake, Azure)
- Experience with SQL development
- Fluency in English (spoken and written), and German is a plus
- Great problem-solving and communication skills
- Able to prepare and create clear documentation and communicate and adapt the processes
- Ability to interpret and translate/explain technical requirements into tasks
We are looking forward to your application. Let’s talk!
Bitte verweise bei der Bewerbung auf jobsfurmich.ch – Vielen Dank für deine Unterstützung!
Weitere interessante Stellenangebote findest du unter jobsfurmich.ch/jobs.
Dein nächster Job wartet auf dich!