Curious working in a stimulating and challenging environment of a multinational company? We are looking for a talent with a positive can-do attitude who is able to think «out of the box”. Apply for this exciting position in Zurich’s Group Compliance Methodology and Reporting team and support our Next Generation Talent Strategy!
Now is the time to move forward and make a difference. At Group Compliance, we want you to share your unique perspectives, experiences, and ideas so we can grow and drive sustainable change together.
You will be introduced to a broad spectrum of topics while working on several priorities in close collaboration with many team members in a truly international environment.
The role provides a great opportunity to collaborate closely with many experts, while being empowered to bring in and present own ideas.
What you will do
- Support the Group Compliance Methodology and Reporting team to run core compliance processes and continuous improvement initiatives
- Collating management information for use in multiple deliverables, including the annual Compliance Global Risk Assessment, annual planning and Management and Audit Committee Reports
- Supporting the development and roll-out of core Compliance deliverables such as the annual risk-based Compliance plan, the annual Compliance Global Risk Assessment and the revision and review of Compliance Policies
- Performing specific compliance tasks allocated by Senior Compliance Management
What you bring
- Actively engaged in further education, ideally studying Business Administration, Law or Risk Management or equivalent, with some practical experience
- Data analytical skills and affinity to applications/ technology such as MS Office, Power BI etc.
- Responsible, detail-oriented and ability to work on multiple tasks
- Strong oral & written communication skills
- Business fluent in English is essential
- A team-oriented talent and a strong communicator, able to work in a dynamic and everchanging environment
- At the time of the internship, you need to be enrolled at university or a center of further education
We look forward to receiving your online application.
Zurich wants to attract the best talent and we acknowledge that talents might not always be available full-time. At Zurich we will consider requests for flexible working. Many of our employees work flexibly in a variety of ways. Please talk to us during the interview about the flexibility you may need.
Who we are
At Zurich, we foster a culture of diversity and inclusion. Our 53,000 employees worldwide live our values to protect you, to inspire confidence and help you reach your full potential. We promote opportunities for equity among our professionals, regardless of gender, differently abled, LGBTQ +, race, ethnicity, generations, belief, etc.
Find out more About Us.
To protect both you and our employees, we might have interviews and onboarding remotely leveraging digital technologies and tools. You will receive more information as you progress in your journey with us.
Detailed information about Next Generation Career Opportunities can be found here.
Information for recruitment agencies
Zurich does not accept any applications from recruitment agencies for this position. We refuse any responsibility for unsolicited applications as well as any associated fees.
At Zurich, we like to think outside the box and challenge the status quo. We take an optimistic approach by focusing on the positives and constantly asking What can go right?
We are an equal opportunity employer who knows that each employee is unique – that’s what makes our team so great!
Join us as we constantly explore new ways to protect our customers and the planet.
- Location(s): CH – Zürich
- Remote working:
- Schedule: Part Time
- Recruiter name: Giuseppe Basta
Bitte verweise bei der Bewerbung auf jobsfurmich.ch – Vielen Dank für deine Unterstützung!
Weitere interessante Stellenangebote findest du unter jobsfurmich.ch/jobs.
Dein nächster Job wartet auf dich!