Canada Goose isn’t like anything else. We’ve built something great, something special – an iconic lifestyle brand with an inspirational and authentic story. At the heart of it is our promise to inspire and enable all people to thrive in the world outside. To Live in the Open. At Canada Goose, you’re part of a movement that belongs to something bigger. One that seeks out the restorative power of nature and is driven by a purpose to keep the planet cold and the people on it warm. We endure any condition, observe every detail, and are building a community that believes in living bravely and coming together to support game-changing people.
Here, opportunities are everywhere – to try something new, to learn, to do meaningful and impactful work, and they’re yours for the taking.
Provide HR generalist and administrative support for the Canada Goose, EMEA corporate groups in various areas including: employee relations, compensation, recruitment, health and safety, onboarding and performance management. As the first point of contact for employees within the client group, the HR Business Partner ensures all CG-wide initiatives, programs and practices are aligned to the needs of the business and successfully implemented. The HRBP for corporate groups is working close with our Talent Acquisition Individual and is stepping in to support and lead corporate recruitment when needed.
- Provide counsel to the Europe corporate client groups on all employee relations matters through coaching to employees (and managers with support of HR Manager) on the interpretation and application of policies
- Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of workforce relations and how they apply to Canada Goose
- Provide new corporate employees with a comprehensive onboarding program to enable a smooth transition into CG
- Identify local training opportunities as they relate to the client groups. Communicate, market, coordinate & schedule various training events
- Foster an environment which encourages continuous learning and growth by working in partnership with the HR Manager and Global to ensure development plans are appropriate, implemented and completed
- First point of contact for HRIS inquiries for employees within client group
- Respond to inquiries regarding policies, procedures and programs to facilitate consistency and equity across all CG teams; provide regulatory and policy advice on workforce related matters
- Understand, interpret and ensure compliance with all relevant employment legislative requirements; conduct investigations
- Support health and safety programs to ensure a safe and secure work environment through industry best practices, effective disability claims management, strong working relationships with key stakeholders, and knowledge of legislative requirements.
- Train, coordinate, and implement the performance management cycle within the client group
- Coordinate with HR Benefit & Administrator correct enrollment of social security systems, social benefits insurances to ensure compliance, claims and contribution accuracy
- Manage and ensure correct Payroll process for client group in a timely manner and SOX and internal control compliance including audits
- Collaborate closely with Legal teams in all regions to ensure business is protected at all times
- Support and lead recruitment for client groups if required. Partnering with TA to ensure following right processes and procedures.
- Provide expertise and support on performance management concerns through fair and consistent application of appropriate disciplinary procedures and/or legal requirements
- Conduct employee exits for client group, ensuring contractual and legal compliance; identify turnover trends and make recommendations as needed
- Maintain confidentiality and accuracy of appropriate documentation throughout employment history for all employees
- Support and implement various HR projects and initiatives as led by HQ
Experience, Education and Designations:
- A post-secondary education in a related field, coupled with 5+ years of experience in a similar role
- Human Resources experience within the industry and preferred in European labor law
- Ongoing professional development within the Human Resources field
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes:
- Working knowledge of employment/labour standards, Human Rights legislation in EMEA countries; proven ability to seek guidance on multi-country legislation
- Ability to work autonomously, engaging support and alignment from CG HQ
- Well-versed in a number of HR functional competencies and best practices
- Demonstrated confidence in managing conflict situations and developing solutions in the best interest of the company
- Excellent influencing and negotiating skills
- Creativity and demonstrated ability working in a fast paced environment with a high degree of change and ambiguity
- Can easily make the needed connections between systems, processes, and individuals to facilitate change
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure
- Keen sense of time management and flexibility; ability to multi-task
- A passion for the entire people cycle
- Exceptional attention to detail and committed to a high degree of accuracy
- Excellent grammar, business letter and report writing skills
- A clear and succinct communicator (verbal and written); bilingual in French and English preferred
- Excellent technical ability (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, HRIS)
- Ability to think proactively, critically and independently to make good decisions
- Understand and maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Excellent listening skills
- A team player who builds strong relationships based on trust and integrity
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- A clear sense of urgency to achieve results. A “can-do”, “let’s make it happen” attitude
- Embrace continuous improvement by proposing new and/or better ways of doing things
- Passionate and determined
- A continuous learner
- Follow through consistently on work commitments
- Hybrid working model
- 10% travel
Bitte verweise bei der Bewerbung auf jobsfurmich.ch – Vielen Dank für deine Unterstützung!
Weitere interessante Stellenangebote findest du unter jobsfurmich.ch/jobs.
Dein nächster Job wartet auf dich!