Versant Ventures is looking for an Executive Assistant.
Versant Ventures is a leading healthcare investment firm committed to helping exceptional entrepreneurs build the next generation of great companies. The firm’s emphasis is on biotechnology companies that are discovering and developing novel therapeutics. With $4 billion under management and offices in the U.S., Canada and Europe, Versant has built a team with deep investment, operating and clinical expertise that enables a hands-on approach to company building. Since the firm’s founding in 1999, more than 75 Versant companies have achieved successful acquisitions or IPOs.
Versant Ventures is seeking an Executive Assistant for its Basel office who will proactively integrate an effective support team, handle key administrative processes, and establish best practices with respect to office operations. The Executive Assistant will also be involved in broader administrative activities for the Versant’s incubator Ridgeline Discovery and other firm-wide initiatives as required.
The Executive Assistant is responsible for a management team in Basel which works closely with the USA. Flexibility in terms of working hours is required. The main workplace of this position is at Aeschenvorstadt 36. As some meetings take place at Versant Ventures incubator Ridgeline, the Executive Assistant will sometimes also work at Tech Park Basel at Hochbergerstrasse.
The successful candidate will have a strong track record of administrative excellence and will be highly motivated and enthusiastic, hands-on, proactive, and detail-oriented and possesses exceptional organizational skills.
- Provide administrative support for Versant Ventures and Ridgeline Discovery as required
- Support the leadership team in their daily business (calendar, emails, expenses)
- Organise business trips and conferences (including flights, hotels, transfers etc.)
- Plan and prepare internal and external workshops, meetings, and events
- Coordinate conference room scheduling, maintain the general cleanliness and organisation of the conference rooms
- Greet visitors and order catering for the office as needed
- Handle internal and external correspondence and deliveries
- Maintain and arrange for service/repair of all office equipment, including photocopier, postage machine, kitchen appliances, etc.
- Willingness to do “whatever it takes” to keep the office running smoothly
- Previous experience as an Office Manager and/or Assistant
- Highly proficient on the full Microsoft suite of products
- Experienced in handling meeting programs/applications (MS Teams, Zoom)
- Ability to work independently with professional discretion
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Flexible, open-minded, and multitasking
- Precise and accurate
- Assertiveness, proactivity, professionalism, and confidence
- Exceptional team player
- Used to work in a multilingual environment
- Proficient in English
To apply, please send us the application form together with your CV and Cover Letter.
Job Type: Full-time
Bitte verweise bei der Bewerbung auf jobsfurmich.ch – Vielen Dank für deine Unterstützung!
Weitere interessante Stellenangebote findest du unter jobsfurmich.ch/jobs.
Dein nächster Job wartet auf dich!