You are a service-oriented, hands-on, and dynamic person who quickly grasps tasks and gets them completed proactively? Then join the CEO Office of Ascom. As part of the CEO Office Team, you will work closely with the CEO and the Executive Management to provide administrative and organizational support, assist in communication and support in projects in an international environment.
- Proactive support in all administrative and organizational matters
- Organization of meetings, events, and business trips
- Contact person for internal as well as external inquiries
- Organization and management of offices
- Organization of team activities and events
- Assist in external and internal communication (incl. Intranet)
- Tracking of activities, projects, milestones, and open issues
- Support in strategic projects and drive own projects
- Take on ad-hoc tasks
- 2-4 years of relevant professional experience
- Strong communication skills
- Strong IT skills, especially in the Microsoft Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint etc.)
- Proactive mind-set
- Attention to detail and reliability
- High integrity and confidentiality
- Ability to work under pressure
- Independent, flexible, and hands-on way of working
- Willingness to go the extra mile when needed
- Fluent in German and English
Bitte verweise bei der Bewerbung auf jobsfurmich.ch – Vielen Dank für deine Unterstützung!
Weitere interessante Stellenangebote findest du unter jobsfurmich.ch/jobs.
Dein nächster Job wartet auf dich!