EL Operations Academy & Development
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
ABB’s Electrification Business Area is a leading provider of a full range of protection, control and measurement solutions – enabling safer and smarter electricity flow from substation to the point of consumption. We deliver products and systems designed to connect, protect and control electrical systems, ensuring reliability, efficiency and safety for equipment and personnel. In this role you will be establishing and maintaining a training and competency development program for Electrification (EL) Operations which support our journey towards the Quality Wins Operating System as well as provides our employees with state-of-the-art learning and knowledge management tools and processes. This is a role will be enabling you to grow your knowledge broadly within Operations. You will be having the chance of getting exposed and co-creating new learning offerings that stand out and help our organization to strive.
- Actively shaping the training and competence development program for Operations at the business area level. The program encompasses functional training for Quality & Continuous Improvement, HSE, Procurement & Logistics,
- Planning & Fulfillment, Manufacturing, Project Management and all Operations related tools & systems.
- Shaping content and delivery methods of the Operations curriculum together with the PMO lead and admin team.
- Administration related to the Operations curriculum and courses (as part of admin team).
- Training and coaching individual functional leads across Operations (Business Area and Division level) for jointly defining the curriculum and strengthening deployment of the same across Operations.
- Moderating collaborative learning within the Operations’ function.
- Managing a portfolio of learning associated improvement projects.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Bachelor’s degree in an Operations related discipline.
- 3+ years of experience in a role within Operations (Quality & Continuous Improvement, Manufacturing, Supply Chain).
- High acumen for training and learning. Strong interest in personal development and change management.
- Strong affinity to collaboration tools (SharePoint admin) and courseware development (interest to learn the development of e-learnings / tutorials).
- Proven track record of successfully implementing change projects in an international context.
- Experience in learning and development of individuals and teams preferred.
- Strong personality being able to build teams in an international context.
- Excellent communication skills in English is a must. Any additional languages are a plus.
- Flexible work practices
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. The recruiting process is being led by Stephan Himmel, Talent Partner ABB Switzerland Ltd. Let’s write the future. Together. ABB Data Privacy Statement: https://new.abb.com/privacy-notice/candidate We reserve the right to withdraw this posting at any time.
Bitte verweise bei der Bewerbung auf jobsfurmich.ch – Vielen Dank für deine Unterstützung!
Weitere interessante Stellenangebote findest du unter jobsfurmich.ch/jobs.
Dein nächster Job wartet auf dich!