Deciphera is a biopharmaceutical company focused on discovering, developing and commercializing important new medicines to improve the lives of people with cancer. We are leveraging our proprietary switch-control kinase inhibitor platform and deep expertise in kinase biology to develop a broad portfolio of innovative medicines.
In addition to advancing multiple product candidates from our platform in clinical studies, QINLOCK® is Deciphera’s FDA-approved switch-control kinase inhibitor for the treatment of fourth-line gastrointestinal stromal tumor (GIST). QINLOCK is also approved for fourth-line GIST in Australia, Canada, China, and Hong Kong.
Deciphera (NASDAQ: DCPH) is a publicly traded company headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts. Our state-of-the-art research facility is located in Lawrence, Kansas.
We offer an outstanding culture and opportunity for personal and professional growth based on our “PATHS” Core Values:
Patients – places the importance of improving the lives of patients and their caregivers at the forefront of every day’s work.
Accountability – for our performance and the way we work with coworkers and other stakeholders.
Transparency – in our intent and actions to both internal and external stakeholders.
Honesty and Integrity – fosters trust and strives to deliver on our and the company’s promises.
Stewardship – values and uses wisely the resources and investments provided to the company.
We are seeking a highly seasoned commercial leader with exceptional skills to build and develop our commercial business in ROW (rest-of-world: countries outside of US and Europe). It is an exciting opportunity to further establish Deciphera`s global footprint by designing and negotiating innovative partnerships using your skills of strategic long-term planning and ability to fast execution to support the Company’s mission and strategy. To successfully perform this role, you are driven by and have a proven track record in day-to-day leadership, coordination and management between partners and internal business.
This position will report to the SVP, International and ideally be located in the Zug, Switzerland office. This role will sit on the International Leadership Team.
What you`ll do:
- Define, drive and execute the commercial strategy in ROW aligned with the global corporate strategy
- Manage and coordinate a strategic approach and facilitation of best practice sharing between the partner markets but also share learnings from the other markets
- Analyze, negotiate and develop potential partnerships to enable product access for patients while optimizing price on global level
- Build and maintain long-lasting, strong relationships with alliance partners to achieve gross and net sales performance
- Build a strong internal network (including functions like Medical, Market Access, Supply Chain) to establish cross-functional awareness, understanding and support to enable best possible product positioning and operational effectiveness
- Responsible for forecast and budget for RoW.
- Supports and partners with Head of International in defining Deciphera’s international commercial strategy, including Business Development in the various markets.
- Master Degree or similar in a Scientific Discipline or Economics.
- 10+ years of proven commercial experience, including across country roles in Eastern/Central Europe and Emerging Markets (LATAM, Middle East, Central Eastern Europe, Asia),
- Experience in leading products (preferred in Oncology) to market with considerable commercial skills and experience in complex partner negotiations and long-term partner relationships.
- Understand biotech-specific trends, product lifecycle and how to deal with a competitive environment.
- Proven ability in positioning and developing global business based on niche and innovative products and pipeline.
- Excellent communicator with an emphatic approach to partners. Sharp commercial acumen and hunger for business success.
- Global mindset in line with Deciphera`s PATHS values.
- Strong social, communication, and adaptability skills.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Willing to travel
What Deciphera will Bring:
Deciphera offers competitive compensation, including equity-based compensation, and a comprehensive benefits package that includes the following:
- Summer vacation bonus
- Global, company-wide summer and winter shutdowns
- An annual lifestyle allowance
- Internal rewards and recognition program
Deciphera (NASDAQ: DCPH) is a publicly traded company headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts. Our state-of-the-art research facility is located in Lawrence, Kansas and our European operations are run out of Switzerland.
Bitte verweise bei der Bewerbung auf jobsfurmich.ch – Vielen Dank für deine Unterstützung!
Weitere interessante Stellenangebote findest du unter jobsfurmich.ch/jobs.
Dein nächster Job wartet auf dich!