For our client we are looking for a temporary employee for a longer period of time as
Digital Operations Specialist (m/w)
- Manage the details of product content resources, delivery channels, data quality, andgovernance
- Monitor and report on key data measurements, data issue resolution, and synchronizingcontent between our PCM (PIM) platform and various content resources
- Ensure clear understanding of the application, supporting infrastructure, and systemsintegration
- Provide application troubleshooting, monitoring and problem resolution to all internal andexternal contacts
- Lead in the development of new processes to improve the company’s data management goals
- Identify and report to the leadership team opportunities to leverage the PIM application to
- improve business processes, data governance and support efficiency efforts cross-functionally across the business
- Oversee governance, business processes, applications, data integrations and technology needed in response to the changing business environment
- Collaborate with multiple division and teams to complete and migrate the required product data, technical data, marketing data and digital assets into PCM
- Compile, development, and preset actionable insights to drive business decisions aimedat meeting departmental and organizational objectives
- Advanced understanding of business processes, standards and practices around product data
- Knowledge of data workflow and content management
- Lead initiatives to onboard product content into the PCM, collaborating with productmanagement and marketing teams.
- Perform system administration of PCM including enabling/disabling users,assigning/creating/maintaining security roles, supporting and training business users,working with software vendor to resolve reported issues, and monitoring systemperformance
Required skills & abilities
- Strong business analysis, project management, and communication skills with excellent attention to detail
- Exceptional query skills against relational databases & files (Excel, Access, or SQL)
- Analysing and solving problems in a an efficient, detailed, and methodical manner
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including process-driven flow charts
- Strong detail, organizational and time management skills
- Ability to convey complex analytics in an understandable manner to non-technical levels.
- Experience administrating and/or configuring SAP CC; PCM
- B2B eCommerce experience
- Experience in the machinery industry
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years experience with PIM solutions, preferably SAP CC; PCM
We look forward to receiving your online application
Bitte verweise bei der Bewerbung auf jobsfurmich.ch – Vielen Dank für deine Unterstützung!
Weitere interessante Stellenangebote findest du unter jobsfurmich.ch/jobs.
Dein nächster Job wartet auf dich!