DON’T LEAVE BANKING TO BANKERS
Founded by two engineers, Swissquote makes trading opportunities accessible to everyone and we challenge everything that makes traditional banking irrelevant.
We are the Swiss leader in online trading and we deliver our services to + 400’000 clients who can trade over 3 million products through performant and secured platforms.
As well as various online trading products (stocks, bonds, funds, derivative products, cryptocurrencies…), we provide Forex, Robo-Advisory and Mortgages solutions.
Join our +800 employees all over the world to accelerate your career in fast-moving and rock-solid company! We keep on growing and despite the COVID-19 pandemic, we were able to deliver exceptional results in 2020.
As a member of the Data & Analytics Team, you will have to work in strong collaboration with the business to gather the requirements, analyze, and develop the dashboards and reports needed internally. In order to achieve that, you will have to work directly with the data warehouse, understand its structure, and learn the underlying business concepts. Your main mission will be the development of our Tableau dashboards and data sources. You will also develop ETL processes and maintain the company’s Data Warehouse.
- Create and maintain effective dashboards and reports using Tableau
- Design user-friendly Tableau data sources to empower the business analysts
- Develop new ETL processes (Integration Services) and improve the existing ones
- Manage the Data Warehouse integrity controls
- Create new database structures, improve and enrich the current Data Warehouse content
- Work directly with the business across the whole company, analyze and understand their requirements
- Help the internal customers with their Data & Analytics related requests (data analysis, data extractions, etc.)
– Take care of the team internal support (~10% – 15% of your time)
- Promote Tableau across the company
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong desire to learn and motivation to succeed
- Open-minded, team player, rigorous and autonomous
- Hands-on experience with an Analytical tool, Tableau is a plus
- Knowledge of SQL
- Basic knowledge of Business Intelligence concepts
- Good French and English written and verbal skills.
- Interest for the trading and banking industry (but no previous knowledge required)
- Currently studying for your Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Sciences, Business Administration (or judged to be equivalent)
A BANK THAT DOESN’T LOOK LIKE ONE
Located near Geneva and the lake, our Headquarters gathers 600 of our employees: young (34 years old average), multicultural (50 nationalities) and wearing what suits them best. You will find a friendly atmosphere in an open and inclusive environment. Spacious offices, home-office policy, outdoor terrace, sports clubs and even… a real Pub for after-work moments.
Make your move in a challenging environment that offers you an exciting opportunity to boost your career and develop solid banking and financial business expertise.
Bitte verweise bei der Bewerbung auf jobsfurmich.ch – Vielen Dank für deine Unterstützung!
Weitere interessante Stellenangebote findest du unter jobsfurmich.ch/jobs.
Dein nächster Job wartet auf dich!