The Customer Success team’s mission at Sitasys is to deliver value to our customers to drive mutual growth while converting them into evalink champions. Customer Success Managers own the overall customer relationship. They take over from Sales to steward a smooth onboarding experience to drive growth and customer evangelism post-launch.
What makes you a great fit
- Passion for serving as a trusted advisor, with a deep curiosity to understand your customers, their motivations and needs, and how to approach ensuring their success
- You make deep, meaningful connections with your customers, creating unique approaches to solving their most demanding challenges or understanding their business inside and out
- Avid learner, praised by others for your drive to ask exceptional questions and continue learning
- You love technology and want to work with a team on the cutting edge of making commerce instant, consistent, and trusted.
- Lead the onboarding process, as well as manage internal teams, to drive customers from prospects to signed contracts to launch
- Develop and maintain relationships with key customer businesses and partners to understand their top business goals and priorities
- Act as internal authority on your customer’s key value drivers and needs, and act as an internal point of contact for your customer to internal stakeholders
- Help your customer achieve their business goals and outcomes on the evalink platform by:
- coordinating the completion of the Signature Success catalog of services as required for your customers
- providing timely, proactive evalink feature guidance based on the areas of interest for your customers
- acting as an advisor to your customers for the adoption of new features of evalink’s release schedules and identifying potential challenges and risks to your customer’s implementation
- reinforcing to your customer the value in implementing technical recommendations for improvement based on Proactive Monitoring Guidance
- Communicate the values and benefits of evalink
- Act as an advocate for customers during the triage and resolution of cases to assist with the timely resolution of these issues
- Travel occasionally to customer sites and may need to be available for some after-hour or weekend coverage depending on the customer’s need
- Conduct business reviews to track data supported performance, present product roadmap to seek feedback and new product adoption, and ensure customer satisfaction and evangelism with evalink
- Monitor client’s tenant’s health and partner with internal departments to ensure client needs are addressed and fulfilled effectively
- Identify opportunities for expansion within your portfolio, partnering with additional internal teams to gain commitment for migration onto evalink.
- BA/BS Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Operation Research, Math, Physics or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 4 years of work experience in one or more of the following: Technical Customer Success, SaaS platform use or project leadership, Technology Consulting, Technology Solutions Development, Technical and Solutions Architecture
- 3 years of «Business to Business» support experience
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, and written communication skills
- Excellent teamwork skills within international settings
- Excellent language skills – proficiency in English, a second language, is a plus, particularly in Spanish
- A high energy level coupled with a strong desire to learn and succeed, along with an impeccable work ethic and a professional demeanor
- Ability to explain complex technical concepts in business-friendly terms to customers, then explain customer needs to internal stakeholders
- Experience leading efforts of cross-functional teams to facilitate resolution or disposition of customer needs or projects; you are the person that people can’t wait to collaborate with.
Bitte verweise bei der Bewerbung auf jobsfurmich.ch – Vielen Dank für deine Unterstützung!
Weitere interessante Stellenangebote findest du unter jobsfurmich.ch/jobs.
Dein nächster Job wartet auf dich!