(Equal Opportunity Employer)
Have you always wanted to build something big and successful with your talent, but were still looking for the perfect idea and product? Do you want to be part of a successful and growing team that is setting new standards in the cannabis industry? Are you ready for it all? Then apply for this job and become part of MediCrops® Biomedical Technologies AG!
Purpose of the Job
- The Cultivation Manager will be responsible for the daily care of medical cannabis plants (Cannabis Sativa L.) in Cultivation Area (GACP/GMP) from Mother/Clones Plants to Harvesting and from Harvest to Primary Packaging for the next pre- processing step (GMP) and for further Extraction Processing activities (GMP). Also, Responsible for the Secondary Packaging related to flowers packaging.
- To ensure the highest quality cannabis, the Cultivation Manager will excel at leading, coaching and coordinating daily schedules for the grow team.
- The Cultivation Manager works closely with CTO in defining projects, resource planning, KPI’s, Goals.
- The Cultivation Manager will monitor and make recommendations to the CTO on GACP infrastructure including, lighting, HVAC, irrigation and environmental factors to ensure an optimal GACP environment.
- During all cycle of the life of the plants, the Cultivation Manager will ensure and be responsible of quality care and attention to the growing process of the plants from Seedlings/Cloning to harvest which includes watering, providing nutrients and daily care.
- The Cultivation Manager will support the CTO for cultivation aspects.
- Detailed recordkeeping and strict adherence to the company’s operating procedures (SOP’s and WI’s) and compliance with EU GACP and GMP Guidelines Herbal Substance and Herbal Preparations are essential for this position
Cultivation Manager tasks:
- Responsible, Manage, Supervise operations, resources, and schedules, daily, throughout the grow process from Seed-to-Sale.
- Manage the Daily care of medical marijuana plants Production (GACP), in each phase Mother Plants, Tissue Culture, Clones, Veg, Blooming, Trimming wet, Drying (GMP), Trimming Dry (GMP), Grinding (GMP) & Primary Packaging (GMP), including inspecting the plants In Process Control (IPC).
- Ensure Fertilizing and providing nutrients to the plants according to cultivation SOP’s, WI’s.
- Oversee IPM program including elimination of all types of mold, powdery mildew, spider mites, root aphids, fungus gnats, etc.
- Responsible of the De-leafing, the harvesting of the medical cannabis plants, including Trimming Wet (GACP), the drying of the plants (GMP), trimming dry (GMP), Grinding (GMP) & Primary Packaging (GMP).
- Responsible of the Continuous systematic cleaning and sanitizing of grow facility and machinery; dispose of waste according to strict compliance guidelines and SOP’s and WI’s.
- Accurate tracking and recording of data (Data Integrity) during each phase of the cultivation process. (Track and Trace Seed-to-Sale)
- Ensure the appropriate information is ALCOA+, clearly in accordance with the state regulations and company Policy, SOP’s, and WI’s. (Data Integrity)
- Effective team management, including assigning work, monitoring progress, training, and developing employees
- Carefully follow directives as provided by the CEO & Chief Tech Ops /Quality Assurance.
- Proactively optimize cultivation including lighting, environmental systems, and fertigation.
- Provide the best-practices and well-versed in cutting-edge techniques with respect to the nutrient requirements of individual strains and advanced environmental controls.
- Willingness to continue to learn the best with a strong interest in medical cannabis production activities.
- In Charge of Cultivation Quality Report and Cultivation Reporting to CTO/CEO/CFO
- Support in Capex and Opex aspects.
- Not limited to these tasks. (Training Plan Career)
- MUST Hold a degree from University or from Haute Ecole of applied sciences in the fields of agricultural, forestry or environmental sciences. (Requirement)
- Experience in the medical cannabis industry is a +.
- In-depth knowledge of indoor growing management techniques and principles. Vertical Farming is a +.
- In-depth knowledge of IPM.
- Knowledges in EMEA/HMPC/246816/2005 GACP, and EudraLex -the Rules Governing Medicinal Products in the European Union Volume 4 EU Guidelines to Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) Medicinal Products for Human and Veterinary Use Annex 7 Manufacture of Herbal Medicinal Products- is highly appreciated.
- High level of integrity and a strong work ethic.
- Demonstrated ability to work comfortably and effectively within a diverse, multicultural, multigenerational environment.
- Safety, Quality, Efficacy oriented
- Good communication skills in French, English (must have) and German (would like)
- Analytical root cause mind
- Well organized, pragmatic, and able to define and support CTO
- Support Project Cultivation and Continuous Improvement in GACP/GMP area.
- Good skills in Word, Excel, PPT
- Good skills in written for WI and SOP
- Must be 18 +
- No felony cannabis traffic convictions
Cultivation Manager (Equal Opportunity Employer)
Cultivation GACP/Post Harvest GMP
VD, Y Parc Production and Manufacturing Site
CTO and Quality Director
Back Up Cultivation Technician
Full Time Permanent, Start : 2023
MediCrops® Biomedical Technologies AG is a Swiss-based and internationally operating pharmaceutical company specialising in prescription cannabis preparations containing THC. MediCrops® Biomedical Technologies AG is setting new standards in the cannabis industry by building a holistic ecosystem to improve the well-being of millions of people around the world through its synergies. The construction of a new production facility in the technology centre of Yverdon-Les-Bains is an important step towards the targeted market leadership.
Bitte verweise bei der Bewerbung auf jobsfurmich.ch – Vielen Dank für deine Unterstützung!
Weitere interessante Stellenangebote findest du unter jobsfurmich.ch/jobs.
Dein nächster Job wartet auf dich!