TAG Heuer: the Swiss Avant-Garde watchmaker since 1860. Avant-garde is our culture and philosophy. Our unique heritage is built on a disruptive mindset, an innovative approach and a cool and free-minded spirit to think ahead and establish records. The TAG Heuer watches and chronographs are an authentic concentration of innovation, design and engineering for bold, self-confident people who are connected to the future.
If you like challenges, out-of-the-box thinking and teamwork, there is an opportunity for you in Eysins, as we are looking for a highly motivated:
Content Coordinator (M/F)
As part of the Global Creative Communications Team, the Content Coordinator will work alongside 2 Global Content Managers to create compelling storytelling that nourishes the Maison’s desirability on all touchpoints.
This thrilling role consists in leading and supporting the creation of assets for various usages (social media, advertising, print, PR, event and sponsoring), from original creative concept to final assets delivery.
You want to make a difference by challenging the limits of creativity? Come and join a disruptive Maison, open to new ideas, that wants to modernize and break the codes of the watchmaking industry.
- Drive e-commerce assets creation for all launches in collaboration with product team and development teams
- Pilot all prototypes needs for the content department: follow up, coordination with development, commercial, product and operations departments. Ease product flow for shootings and report red flags
- Lead content creation on tactical stories: creative briefs / production / post-production / budget & timings management
- Lead content creation for sponsoring projects: local sport events / talents social content.
- Support local markets in content creation (pop-ups, local festivals, special local editions)
- Collaborate with relevant touchpoints on assets usage and orchestration: social media, editorial & publishing, media, CRM, .com, retail, e-retail, event
- Support brand image needs for major brand representations: international fairs and events.
- Lead brand assets management (DAM platform) and coordinate with IT department to optimize platform structure and usage
- Creative presentations updates for regular follow-ups with top management and marketing teams.
- You have a Business and Communication School background with strong artistic taste with 3 years of relevant work experience in a similar position, preferably in a luxury-good environment
- You are fluent in French and English
- You master Pack office, Adobe Suite would be a plus
- You are creative with an artistic sensitivity, curious about latest cultural and artistic trends
- You are capable of articulating thorough structured and impactful creative briefs (moodboards/artists/delivrables/planning/deadlines/budget)
- You have good knowledgeable about content creation flow (agency and talents communication / post-production workload…).
- You have excellent organization, communication, and presentation skills.
- You have a can-do, positive attitude and you are at ease within a high-paced work environment and multitasking requirements
- You are detail-oriented and proven team-player who can effectively work and interface with all levels of the organization.
Bitte verweise bei der Bewerbung auf jobsfurmich.ch – Vielen Dank für deine Unterstützung!
Weitere interessante Stellenangebote findest du unter jobsfurmich.ch/jobs.
Dein nächster Job wartet auf dich!