Since 1967, Jet Aviation has been crafting flight in its smoothest form. From one hangar in Basel, Switzerland, to some 4,000 employees, and some 50 locations worldwide. Aircraft Management, Aircraft Sales, Charter, Completions, Defence, FBO, Fixed and Rotary Wing Maintenance, and Staffing. Behind every seamless Jet Aviation experience, is a team of dedicated professionals perfecting the art of flight. The artisans of aviation. The craft that brings our customers’ journey to life. In the hangar, on the ground, and behind the scenes. Enabling global flight, with passion.
Communications Manager EMEA We are looking forward to take you on board as
In this position you will be a strategic business partner to the Senior Vice President for regional operations in EMEA and the regional leadership team, responsible for creating and leading the strategy, planning and implementation of internal and external communications projects as well as initiatives for the EMEA region. These will be in-line with the global communications strategy, which supports the organization’s vision, business imperatives and priorities. You will also be required to work closely with global leadership to manage global communications initiatives as required by the business, especially where there is a strong link to EMEA.
- Lead messaging around various topics, including EMEA strategy, priorities, and announcements, with both corporate and creative writing assignments
- Work closely with regional site leaders and Human Resources to create a strong campaign of appropriate internal communications to strengthen employee engagement
- Lead and implement all media and public relation activities for EMEA, and globally where relevant to the EMEA region or key priorities related to growth and success in the region
- Build and Implement a measurable strategy to ensure regular media coverage of Jet Aviation in EMEA, and acting as key contact for all regional titles or enquiries related to the EMEA business
- Create and implement a clear and measurable plan of thought-leadership in the region, with a focus on key global and regional initiatives
- Partner and contribute to key regional campaigns that foster EMEA and are in service of the global performance including collaborating with marketing and sales teams to create comprehensive and measurable communication campaigns and materials to promote Jet Aviation in EMEA in alignment with marketing and sales priorities.
- Support Digital Marketing Communications to ensure EMEA sites and activities are accurately portrayed on all digital channels and regularly featured on the company website and social media channels as part of both regional and global initiatives.
- Drive, co-lead and / or support global initiatives, the global team, and regional teams to support key company priorities.
- Bring the Jet Aviation brand to live through a range of communications and style, and across a wide range of channels.
- Represent Jet Aviation as one company internally and externally with industry groups, regulatory bodies and the General Dynamics network
- University degree in the field of communications or related area
- 5+ years experience in a communications role or similar
- Excellent writing skills across a range of materials
- Knowledge of AP writing style
- Deep industry knowledge of business aviation across all relevant lines of business
- Proven experience leading effective strategic internal and external communications campaigns at a regional level
- First experience in corporate communications including public affairs, media relations, reputation and issues management, change communications and employee engagement
- Experience in project management and working in cross-functional projects
- Existing network of regional media contacts in the relevant industries
- Solution-oriented, independent thinker with a growth mindset and strong analytical skills
- Ability to think outside the box to create constantly evolving, effective communication campaigns
- Ability to work against short deadlines, manage multiple projects and maintain professionalism under pressure
- Willingness to travel (10%)
- Native English speaking; any other languages is a plus
If you are interested in a multicultural, challenging and innovative working environment and your profile matches our requirements, we are looking forward to receiving your online application (cover letter, CV).
Bitte verweise bei der Bewerbung auf jobsfurmich.ch – Vielen Dank für deine Unterstützung!
Weitere interessante Stellenangebote findest du unter jobsfurmich.ch/jobs.
Dein nächster Job wartet auf dich!