our client provides solutions to real business challenges for its customers through innovation and deep industry knowledge. They pride themselves on being a knowledge-based company without barriers or preconceived solutions: they listen to their customers and solve their unique problems.
They are creating a culture where every person can define their own role parameters and speak their mind without hesitation. They are a true meritocracy, where individual results define each person’s career path.
We are looking for an experienced and motivated Citrix Microsoft Engineer to join our lively international team and work on projects for Europe’s leading brands!
Automate and streamline Citrix PVS image environment as well as optimize application delivery.
Manage the delivery of hundreds of applications and full desktop environment using Citrix NetScaler and CVAD methods.
Monitor all components of Citrix infrastructure to maintain performance and reliability.
Managing Rollup and Hotfix deployment across the Citrix infrastructure, NetScaler need to be upgraded to version 13.x and appliances replaced.
The upgrade for the Citrix infrastructures to Windows server 2022 is planned this year, the Engineer need to follow this project.
Effectively identify, research, and resolve any defects within a given application.
Work in concert with other members of the IT Department to solve more complex user technical problems
Perform necessary checks, apply monitoring tools and respond to alerts
Provide after-hours support in the completion of maintenance and upgrades to server systems and applications, as scheduled.
Manage Microsoft infrastructure.
Manage VMware infrastructure.
Perform other duties relevant to the team.
Create and maintain comprehensive documentation.
– 5+ years of progressive hands-on experience in a technical environment and/or solutions implementation role across multiple company environment.
– Solid Experience with Citrix, CVAD in a mid-large environment (1’500+ users) managing Citrix policies, scripting, PVS and application layer environment.
– Extensive experience installing, configuring, troubleshooting, and managing Citrix NetScaler ADC platform to provide service availability.
– Experience with Microsoft Infrastructure (server, client, AD, DNS, …), Network Infrastructure, Computing and VMware Virtualization (vCenter/Hypervisor).
– Experience with Microsoft Azure/365 services.
– Knowledge of Citrix infrastructure with a heavy focus in PVS/Layering imaging in a mid-large, CVAD environment, Citrix NetScaler ADC (VIPs, Service Groups and Services for application load balancing requirements, GSLB)
– PowerShell Scripting and automation
– Strong understanding of GPO/Citrix policy creation and management
– Language: Italian ? Native, English ? Intermediate, French/German ? Beginner (a plus)
– Self-motivated, attention to detail and good judgment skills
– Citrix cloud experience (a plus)
– IT certifications (a plus)
What we offer:
– A structured career path, aimed at enhancing and strengthening skills.
– Access to corporate training and certification programs and benefits.
– Global multicultural experience
– Supportive & inspiring team
– Smart working
– Highly meritocratic environment
– Permanent contract.
Bitte verweise bei der Bewerbung auf jobsfurmich.ch – Vielen Dank für deine Unterstützung!
Weitere interessante Stellenangebote findest du unter jobsfurmich.ch/jobs.
Dein nächster Job wartet auf dich!