Senior Technician in Analytical Operations and QC unit of Global Analytical Development group – 6 months position for temporary maternity leave
We are looking for a highly motivated senior technician to join our laboratory in the Bioprocess Sciences Analytical group to support CMC development of biologicals via state-of-the-art analytical chemistry technologies.
In this role your responsibilities will include:
- Perform routine testing techniques such as the following, with a high degree of reliability, efficiency, and accuracy:
- HPLC/UPLC chromatography-based methods
- Spectrophotometry based methods
- Process related impurities testing based on ELISA, qPCR.
- Deliver data treatment and analytical reports of high quality.
- Contribute to the writing of SOPs and analytics related documents in English
- Interact with customers when needed, with the aim of result discussion or coordination of routine activity.
You will participate to the overall team’s mission in delivering high quality analytical results in a prompt and right the first-time manner for a successful drive of CMC DS development programs.
You will apply principles of Good Laboratories Practices (GxP).
Who you are:
- You have a CFC or bachelor’s degree in biotechnology, chemistry, biochemistry, or a related subject.
- Knowledge in Empower, Softmax Pro or other relevant software packages would be a plus.
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills in French, English is a plus.
- You have rigorous attention to detail.
- You have a high degree of self-motivation, commitment, reliability, and flexibility.
Bitte verweise bei der Bewerbung auf jobsfurmich.ch – Vielen Dank für deine Unterstützung!
Weitere interessante Stellenangebote findest du unter jobsfurmich.ch/jobs.
Dein nächster Job wartet auf dich!