Location: Mattenstrasse 22, Rosental area, 4058 Basel, Switzerland
Starting date: as soon as possible
We are seeking a motivated, attentive-to-detail oriented, and exceptionally organized Business Development Assistant. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing support to the business development team and report to the Chief Business Officer. This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing, innovative company.
- Prepare reports, business proposals, spreadsheets and presentations, as directed
- Curate, update and extend the client database
- Organize mailing campaigns
- Assist in planning and preparation of meetings, for both internal and external parties
- Support new product design and launch
- Conduct online research on different topics, companies, and news using social media and other web tools
- Assist sales team (request registration, quote preparation, sales monitoring)
- Coordinate travel arrangements and complete expense reports
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry (minimum)
- Experience in Business development and/or sales appreciated
- Ambitious and willing to perform in a fast-paced and professional environment with the curiosity and maturity to learn further to support the company goals
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Excellent organizational skills with strong attention-to-detail and ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to conduct online research on different topics, companies, and news using social media and other web tools
- Good communications skills and fluency in English, knowledge of German or French may be of advantage
- Teamwork/interpersonal skills
What SpiroChem offers:
- A stimulating working environment in a fast-growing high-tech SME, with brilliant scientists and successful business leaders.
- The possibility for development and advancement within our dynamic organization.
How to contact us:
Send your CV including references and cover letter to Dr Laurence Jung at firstname.lastname@example.org
Founded in 2011, SpiroChem AG is a Swiss contract research organization, based in Basel, Switzerland. With cutting-edge know-how in Medicinal Chemistry and proprietary Process Chemistry technologies, SpiroChem has become the ideal premium collaboration partner for large, medium and small pharmaceutical, agrochemical and life science companies. Our clients are located worldwide, including the top 20 pharma companies.
SpiroChem also offers smart collections of compounds and catalog compounds (+14000 references).
Bitte verweise bei der Bewerbung auf jobsfurmich.ch – Vielen Dank für deine Unterstützung!
Weitere interessante Stellenangebote findest du unter jobsfurmich.ch/jobs.
Dein nächster Job wartet auf dich!