SGS is a leading CRO that provides laboratory testing and clinical research services to the pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical industry. We are part of the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company and recognised as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 89,000 employees, we operate a network of more than 2,600 offices and laboratories around the world.
Working as a core member of our Birsfelden lab, you will manage Bioassay projects and lead a team of lab technicians.
More specifically, you will:
- Hold full responsibility for managing customer bioassay projects for release and stability testing of biologics in the methodological field of cell based and immunological assays;
- Be responsible for method development, optimization, qualification/validation including reporting;
- Act as the primary contact point with clients;
- Plan and organize project scheduling and associated laboratory tasks;
- Review and approve data in accordance with GMP standards;
- Monitor and ensure that GMP regulations are met and complied with.
- Educated to degree level in Biology, Biochemistry, or any related subject. A PhD is an advantage;
- A minimum of 2-3 years practical experience in running cell based and / or immunological assays studies;
- Proven track record of working in a GMP-regulated environment is an advantage;
- Fluent in English and German.
This position will be based at our lab in Birsfelden.
Bitte verweise bei der Bewerbung auf jobsfurmich.ch – Vielen Dank für deine Unterstützung!
Weitere interessante Stellenangebote findest du unter jobsfurmich.ch/jobs.
Dein nächster Job wartet auf dich!