At Julius Baer, we celebrate and value the individual qualities you bring, enabling you to be impactful, to be entrepreneurial, to be empowered, and to create value beyond wealth. Let’s shape the future of wealth management together.
The Assistant Relationship Manager (ARM) Private Banking supports one or more Relationship Manager(s) (RM)/ Team Head(s) (TH) in daily operations, administration, client care and relationship management. The ARM interacts with internal as well as external stakeholders, provides clients with relevant information and supports the RM in implementing customized solutions. Furthermore, the ARM acts as role model in bringing the best service quality to the RMs/TH in a fast, professional and friendly manner, always living the Julius Baer values (Care, Passion and Excellence) and thus helping the team to manage and grow its current client base. He/she channels client feedback to the relevant individuals/departments within the Bank to foster continuous improvement and fast adaptation of processes. This position is the backbone of Client Relationship Management.
- Actively support managers in managing their portfolio of clients;
- Carry out various administrative tasks (preparation of correspondence, expense reports, management of telephone calls and agendas, updating of databases and filing, maintaining the schedule, reminding the manager of tasks to be carried out, regularization of deficiencies, etc.);
- Prepare, update and follow up on account opening and closing documentation;
- Ensure the transmission, entry and follow-up of client orders (stock exchange, foreign exchange, fiduciary deposits, loans, guarantees, fund transfers, credit limit set-ups, etc.);
- Ensure the daily follow-up of the balance position and the movements of the customer accounts;
- Assist in preparing clients KYC and related updates
- Ensure logistical preparation of trips (hotel/restaurant reservations, list of clients to be visited, making appointments, reminding of missing documents, preparing documents, liaising with managers in case of emergency, etc.);
- Manage incoming (e-mail, courier) and outgoing correspondence (writing, placement proposals);
- Maintain regular and personalized contacts with clients, either by telephone or during visits;
- Participate in various tasks inherent to the life of the team such as preparing and sending mail, ordering materials, etc.
- Swiss or B or C permit
- Minimum 5 year of similar experience in a Swiss bank or with an independent manager in Switzerland
- Excellent language skills in English required (written and Oral)
- Excellent knowledge of banking (products and financial markets)
- Outstanding sense of organization and priorities, speed and flexibility
- Excellent Customer service orientation
- Ability to work in a team
- Autonomy and ability to take initiatives
- Comfortable with MS Word, Excel and Power Point environment and financial flow tools
Annie Faye Humair
+41 (0)58 885 30 76
We are looking forward to receiving your full job application through our online application tool. Further interesting job opportunities can be found on our Career site .
Is this not quite what you are looking for? Set up a job alert by creating a candidate account here .
Bitte verweise bei der Bewerbung auf jobsfurmich.ch – Vielen Dank für deine Unterstützung!
Weitere interessante Stellenangebote findest du unter jobsfurmich.ch/jobs.
Dein nächster Job wartet auf dich!