Assistant Manager or Manager – Life Sciences Strategy
Join us, if you are an experienced Life Sciences strategy consultant with a passion for shaping the Life Science operations space for the future. KPMG is expanding its life sciences consulting practice and is looking for experienced (assistant) managers who want to make strategic impact in the field of operations for Life Sciences clients.
Your contribution to KPMG
- Develop and strengthen KPMG’s Life Sciences practice by applying your subject matter expertise and project management skills
- Drive client engagements with a team of consultants; project areas will involve the definition of a strategy focussed on operations, which covers the functional areas from R&D and Tech-Ops (i.e. Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Quality, Engineering)
- Expand our relationship with key Life Sciences clients, position KPMG as the go-to partner tackling strategic issues and delivering tangible results
- Participate in business development activities by identifying new opportunities and assisting with scoping prospective engagements and developing proposals
- Follow market developments and trends, advance own and team expertise and support writing of publications
This is what makes you successful
- PhD or Master’s degree in a relevant field
- 3+ years› experience providing professional services to Life Sciences companies, or working in a Life Sciences firm in strategy, R&D, Tech-Ops, Supply Chain, Quality, Manufacturing, Engineering role
- Proficient project management skills are a must
- Commitment to quality service delivery, client oriented and dedicated personality with capability to take on leadership roles
- Experience in defining operating models (process, governance, technology and people/culture subjects)
- Ability to develop a value case, by identifying operational improvements and quantifying the financial benefits
- Experience with digital transformation, Industry 4.0 related topics and innovations within supply chain is considered a valuable asset
- Ability and willingness to travel (20-50% depending on client preference)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, German is considered as a valuable asset, other languages, i.e. Italian and French, are a plus
We offer a range of generous benefits designed to help you thrive with us and benefit for life. Discover them below.
KPMG as an employer
We invite you to become part of a new innovative Life Sciences EMA Strategy hub in Switzerland, which you can compare with a Startup in big organisation. You will be exposed to defining impactful operational strategies and support in bottom-line realisation. You will interact with C-level as well shopfloor, and learn how to unlock value across the full value chain. You will be part of KPMGs Global Strategy Group and collaborate with KPMG teams like M&A, Finance, Tax, Technology. Our clients are ranging from biotech startups to multinational corporations.
KPMG is known for providing clear and consistent solutions in the areas of auditing and advisory services. The broad palette of services across many subject matters and industries allows the provision of multidisciplinary services from a single source for our clients on the one hand and diverse careers and development options for our employees on the other hand. Our dealings are fair and frank and we strive to always look at the results of our work through the eyes of our clients. At KPMG, we are aware that if we add value for our clients, we also do the same for ourselves.
Do you have any questions?
Monique Schumaker Experienced Hire Recruiter +41 58 249 79 37
Bitte verweise bei der Bewerbung auf jobsfurmich.ch – Vielen Dank für deine Unterstützung!
Weitere interessante Stellenangebote findest du unter jobsfurmich.ch/jobs.
Dein nächster Job wartet auf dich!