- Post and document bank transactions daily and reconcile bank accounts in multi-currencies
- Post and document received customer payments daily to sub-ledger and reconcile accounts receivable balance on a monthly basis
- Document and post expense reports for consultants and staff monthly Verify expenses to be billed to clients as well as prepare expense bills
- Processing of payroll accounting: preparation of the salary runs including postings and reconciliations of the relevant accounts on a monthly basis (pension fund, fringes, etc.)
- Support in various other payroll related tasks (i.e. supporting year-end reporting to authorities, reconcile tax at source invoices etc.)
- Assist in preparation of monthly fiscal close
- Assist in general administrative tasks
- Completed basic education with a higher education ideally in finance & accounting
- At least three years of practical experience in financial accounting in an international environment
- High IT affinity as well as very good MS Office knowledge (specifically Excel)
- Business fluent in English
- High analytical ability and quick comprehension skills
- Quality and solution-oriented working style with a high sense of responsibility
- Open individual with exceptionally good teamworking skills
We look forward to receiving your application. If you have any questions, please contact Ms. Sofia Guidi.
Prime Tower · Hardstrasse 201 · 8005 Zürich
Telefon +41 44 366 60 00 ·
Bitte verweise bei der Bewerbung auf jobsfurmich.ch – Vielen Dank für deine Unterstützung!
Weitere interessante Stellenangebote findest du unter jobsfurmich.ch/jobs.
Dein nächster Job wartet auf dich!